If you could add just *1* thing to the X, what would it be?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd add a Motorola logo on the front of the phone. I can't stand how nondescript it looks.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Last edited:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I'd add a Motorola logo on the front of the phone. I can't stand how nondescript it looks.

yeah, i'm torn. i don't like non-descript either, but not crazy about the motorola brand. lol. maybe i'll get a samsung logo put on it. lol. j/k, i'd still rather have a motorola branding on it than none at all.

Last edited:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, ya know what, i bet in the end it will. and i've seen pics with it on there. nev mind, derp.

motorola-moto-x-video-1-630x350.jpg

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Hard to add just one thing, but I would have to say a better camera. Their software is too limited in features and settings, (though I LOVE the interface!).

If you want to add additional items on the list of things I would like to see, more memory would almost be a toss up with the camera for me. And an IR blaster would be nice. But first and foremost would like the camera to be better.

dpw2atox

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd personally like to see it ship with 4.3 as the main thing just for the overall improvements that it offers to the phone. If I could pick anything else? I'd want a 32GB option on Verizon and better camera software (it seems as if there are some issues with the post processing for images).

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Not carrier branding, just OEM branding. I look at it as a badge that they're proud of what they made. Just my opinion.

They have the brand on the back, Why do you need a brand on the front to say they are proud? You think Apple is ashamed of all the money they make from the iPhone name?

Imo branding only on the back is a sign that they have respect that the device will sell on its own merit and not because it has tons of brand markings for the fanboys to drool over.

Strawdawg

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Tune up the camera software so there it has an option for two touch picture taking with manual focus and clean up the low light signal processing.

Second choice would be an IR Blaster.

Battery performance seems very good for most of us and I don't want to have the extra weight/size.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Based on what I've seen so far in the reviews that have come out -

- updated camera software to address concerns that some reviewers have had

- Moto Maker not being exclusive to AT&T at launch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member