"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

trimfast

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I am still at Pending. It was a great kick in the teeth from the Project Fi email that they are shipping. Every other website telling me the same, and nothing. Probably has the fact that google cant hit my credit card attached to my order because their order system sucks hairy ones. They say we will try for 7 days if your credit card is rejected, but I haven't even gotten a notification that it was bounced. I would have updated since my card was hacked, but nope, cant do that either until it either rejects, or you cancel your order. So here I continue to wait for google to update something with their mediocre system at best.

captain_hug99

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
For those of you who's phones have shipped...
How long did it take from "Processing" to "Shipped"?
I ordered a 32 gb Ice, free shipping and just got to "Processing" today.
My phone started as processing on Thursday, it moved to Shipped on Monday.

I feel like I'm the only schmuck that actually paid for one-day shipping.

Live and learn I guess :)
I wish I paid for 2 day shipping now. It is coming from CA to CO and FedEx says it won't be here until Thursday. "But I want it now!" /veronicasalt
My order changed to processing this morning and now it says shipped!!!!...But still nothing in fedex, either by reference or in the delivery manager...
Mine said shipped around noon MDT, FedEx wasn't showing anything until almost 8p.m.

jramos8927

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
So does your status still show pending? I ordered two , like an hour after they went on sale. I had to cancel it because I wanted to add the protection plan, and its apparently impossible to add on those plans, even though everything was pending. I canceled both phones and reordered with the protection plans on oct 2. One shows will ship oct 28 (32gb blue) and the (32gb white) will ship oct 23. I was initially charged, but the money went back in my account last week. Everything shows pending still. Basically any chance that I'm lucky and even though it shows pending, it actually shipped. I live in orlando, and I only ask because this happened to me when I pre-ordered the nexus 4. It showed pending for like 3 weeks after I got the phone.

mokahpee

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Finally just got an e-mail from Google with a tracking # (showed as shipped yesterday). Schedule to arrive 10/21.

I'm on London, ON, and for Canadians wondering, it looks like it is shipping from Mississauga, via Canada Post. Hurray!

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Finally just got an e-mail from Google with a tracking # (showed as shipped yesterday). Schedule to arrive 10/21.

I'm on London, ON, and for Canadians wondering, it looks like it is shipping from Mississauga, via Canada Post. Hurray!

Yup. i just got mine. So happy... tomorow can't come any faster!!!!

jramos8927

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine, shipping date was 28-30 Oct, but received today :)

Edinburgh Scotland, not close to anything but water, and cold air

So does your status still show pending? I ordered two , like an hour after they went on sale. I had to cancel it because I wanted to add the protection plan, and its apparently impossible to add on those plans, even though everything was pending. I canceled both phones and reordered with the protection plans on oct 2. One shows will ship oct 28 (32gb blue) and the (32gb white) will ship oct 23. I was initially charged, but the money went back in my account last week. Everything shows pending still. Basically any chance that I'm lucky and even though it shows pending, it actually shipped. I live in orlando, and I only ask because this happened to me when I pre-ordered the nexus 4. It showed pending for like 3 weeks after I got the phone.

DWolf1231

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site

Try looking it up on Fedex.com instead:

--FedEx.com > Track > Track by Reference # (NOT Tracking #)
--Copy the portion of your order number that comes after the period and paste that into the FedEx site
--Enter your destination Zip

That'll tell you if the shipping label has been created and/or if it's been shipped. If it can't find the reference #, your device is still awaiting action at the warehouse.

pauljonesb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
My shipping information on FedEx.com notes at the bottom 'Deliver Weekday, No Signature Required' under the Special Handling Section. I was also nervous about this, but doesn't seem to require a signature. Can anyone confirm this?

konappz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I had a google store rep email fedex to change the delivery preference to hold at fedex location. yet to hear back whether the request went through..

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I had a google store rep email fedex to change the delivery preference to hold at fedex location. yet to hear back whether the request went through..

interesting... I'm not going to mess with doing this in case it gets delayed by another day (usually doesn't when I can make the change myself). Keep us updated though. I'm just going to work from home and hope the driver delivers earlier than normal.

GearheadGeek

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Ah, these first-world problems... I happened upon this thread this morning while trying to narrow down when it was likely to be delivered because I'm going to be away during the original window Google gave me on my 32 GB Ice unit. On a whim I checked my card and saw that the charge was submitted this morning, and voila! This afternoon I got the shipping alert, it's going to arrive about 8 hours after I need to head out this weekend! I guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home on Sunday...

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My phone is now in my home town, arriving at 4:26 pm!!!!

I wonder if someone can sneak it on late to a truck leaving the Fed Ex facility late afternoon???????!!!!!!! O:)

trevor dunne

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi All

Has anyone in the UK or Ireland see shipping notices from Google ???

I like a fool canceled my first day order to get one from carphonewarehouse in the UK but no matter how I tried I could not get them to accept my money, must be great to have a business that doesn't want orders,

I reordered from google and got the same dates as before so not sure how far down the list I have slipped,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci