"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

SmogHog

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Delivered 10:06 CDT

I didn't need to sign(residence);the FedEX guy just handed me the 2 packages(phone and case) and left.

The phone had Android 6.0 build MDA89E when I turned it on and setup as new device

Battery 80% out of the box.

Then notified of system update and asked if I wanted to update....Yes!

Updated from MDA89E to MDB08I

Put on Invisible Defender 9H glass screen protector ordered from Amazon....fits well

USB OTG working well.I have 64GB Samsung micro SD in Type C card reader

Wow,phone is made in Korea;see,not everything is made in China!

Last edited:

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 32 quartz on 10/17 - today, still says pending for delivery between Oct 28 and 30 - order number changed from green to gray - CC pre-auth has disappeared from bank website - not sure what is going on - may have to call Google to make sure something didn't get screwed up.

Rutling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
My order number went from green to gray as well. Curious to know if this is universal, or only for the unlucky few.
Hmm. Mine just went to gray also.

I ordered on 10/5 and I'm still at "pending" with a date shown of 10/26 - 10/27. When I first placed the order I didn't get the confirmation email, so I contacted Google. I was told that everything went through okay and there was no problem with the order. Yesterday I got a bit nervous after seeing all the issues popping up here, so I emailed them to see if I could get an updated status. No reply yet.

My second choice after the Nexus 5X was the Moto X Pure Edition - I'm seriously thinking about cancelling this order and getting the Moto. The next 24 hours will decide....

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Just got my shipping notice. Not in FedEx tracker yet but I paid for overnight so it should be here tomorrow.

Also, my order number did go from green to grey sometime yesterday

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
This may or may not mean anything, but I have noticed that previous orders (including my Nexus 4 and Nexus 5) display with the order numbers in gray. Maybe the change means that shipping has either already occurred, or is soon to occur.

Rutling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
This may or may not mean anything, but I have noticed that previous orders (including my Nexus 4 and Nexus 5) display with the order numbers in gray. Maybe the change means that shipping has either already occurred, or is soon to occur.

i hope you're right! I still see pending, though, and no activity on my card. Fingers crossed.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Sadly FedEx did not deliver during my lunch break. Hopefully they drop it off before my apartment complex office closes, but if it gets too late I may have to wait until tomorrow to get it from the folks in the office anyway.

Garretttv

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
You can't count me in this group too. 32gb Ice just went to processing with an estimated arrival of October 27-28.

In an effort of maintianing the massive anal retentiveness and impatience of this joyous and enthusiastic thead, I'm in similar boat...32GB Ice went to processing in last hour or two. However, no charge on card yet, and no FedEx tracking (at least not by reference number method), and dates still showing 10/30 - 11/3 for shipping/processing/delivery/whatever it is they're using that date to mean. Also, my order number did go from green to grey.

Can't wait!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Got a ship notification for my 32gb ice as well !!!
Had changed to processing from pending yesterday

studiozut

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Here's mine waiting for me at home! Watching the clock here at work...IMG_20151021_101155.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci