Jellybean 4.1.2 available now at kies for att skyrocket

mtech5

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I updated my skyrocket and it's messed up now. Turns on then off, on then off. Keeps doing it over and over. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

jennicole10

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Skyrocket and had no issues with it before the update to jelly bean software. Now 3 days after the update it takes 8 hours for it to fully charge the battery and drains quicker than before and has been freezing and force closing the "touch wiz" it uses now. Any ideas of what could be wrong?

chiknara

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I have Pantech Flex P8010 android 4.0.4 I whant to update it but I cannt what soft I must use ? haw i Can update it ? can you halp me ?

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have Pantech Flex P8010 android 4.0.4 I whant to update it but I cannt what soft I must use ? haw i Can update it ? can you halp me ?

You're not in the right forum, but what I can say is if you look under Settings>About Phone, there should be a section where you can search for updates. Incidentally, I did a quick search, and there should already be a Jelly Bean update for your device available:
Update the Software for the Pantech Flex (P8010) using Easy Experience - AT&T Wireless Support?
AT&T's Pantech Flex to receive Jelly Bean update starting today | PhoneDog

larryatweri

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
the superuser on your phone means u ve root acess. please i think he want to if upgrading will unroot the phone or the phone will still be rooted.

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I am not a superuser so I can't answer your question, but under the firmware instruction states that your SR cannot be rooted or altered in any way!! Bascially it states that your phone has got to be stock. The Firmware upgrade # is SGH-I727 Version.12.11.02.01. At 10:42pm it is now complete & booting up to Jellybean & optimizing all the apps. Good Luck.