June 2024 Pixel Update?

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
When it comes to tech - and I don't care who (Google, Samsung, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel, Meta, Lenovo, your telco, etc., etc., etc.), you just have to be as patient as humanly possible and keep a good sense of humour or they will eat you up with their never-ending inconsistencies.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've never understood why people get so worked up at perceived delays in updates. Makes me wish Google just wouldn't tell us when they're coming.
Yeah, I know. I have been in this forum since 2010 when I had my EVO 4G and whenever there is a major update the forum blows up. This won't be the last time this happens.

Reactions: jhilker

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Google is really trolling me now.... They sent me an email yesterday saying to check out all the new features in the June pixel drop. Still haven't received it yet. Hey Google how about you send the feature drop to all of us now?? Lol View attachment 363210
I got the same message. more TMO BS holding up their end. Hopefully by next week. Kind of hesitant since, every feature drop has usually cause more problems on my device than others.

Reactions: Tomster88

hakdaddy1

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Still waiting for the update on p8 pro in the UK. Frustrating part is that number of updates delayed, still don't have the find my device network update, no RCS editing on Google messages despite being on the beta and no call search feature despite being on the Google phone beta. Google promote and market features aggressively being available that either arent available for months or not available globally... let's not even mention the radio silence around the zoom enhance feature that was promised 9 months ago and yet to materialise 🙄

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
I have only seen a handful of 8 series users reporting they have received the June update and some of those indicating that they are experiencing battery and heat issues after the update.

While I think this is the latest in the month that I have ever received a security update for either my P6P or P8P (I've got to pay more attention 😉), I would much prefer a later-in-the-month trouble-free update over an earlier-in-the-month update that may affect the always (at least up to now) flawless functionality of my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EricMcM