Keyboard recommendations?

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the link to the gingerbread keyboard i have looked and looked for it and i dont know what im doing wrong.

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I use and like SwiftKey because it's very good at word prediction but unless I am in landscape mode I have trouble pressing the right keys. And I don't have big fingers. I'm hoping to get a better feel for it.

Matt F.

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried adjusting speed vrs. Accuracy setting? I love swype, I am ten times faster with it then any other keyboard. I know when I switched from 2.1 to 2.2 the setting was different, also the way you change wrong words is slightly different.

Reactions: amofiav

Downwind

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I jump between SwiftKey and Gingerbread. I like the look and feel of Gingerbread but SwiftKey's predictions are amazing.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I've always only used one keyboard on all my Android phones: HTC IME mod. It's available on xda and has a froyo version. If you've never tried it I recommend giving it a run. You'll have to enable it from the settings menu before you can select it as an input method option.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

amofiav

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
super busy weekend.... didnt have time to sit down and try any of the suggestions. i should have time tonight. i'll keep you updated.