Kickstand Peeling

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
you could cut a piece to fit.

Btw, I used my kick stand a lot and have had my phone for a while and no peelling. I like that I can use my Rezound with case that has a kick stand in either horizontal direction, so I can charge while in horizontal.

movielover76

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine is peeling also. It gives it a battle hardened "like I use my phone way to much" look. Need to get the rest of the peeling coating off and get it shiny again.

Agreed, it makes it look like the hard used and abused phone it is, people complain about the build quality of this phone simply because of the kickstand, but otherwise it's a damn strong and dependable phone, never had an issue with any other part of the phone and while I keep my phone in an el cheapo case, I'm fairly clumsy and drop it a lot, no problems

I've been picking at the finish for months, doesn't really phase me, one day when I'm bored I will probably get the rest off.
even with the peeling finish I'm glad they included a kickstand, I think I'll really miss my kickstand when I eventually upgrade.
assuming I can't get another htc with a kickstand.

JohnyLunchmeat

May 1, 2011
Visit site
A penny worked great!

I had a Stienhiel (sp) clear skin on for awhile that had a kick stand cover. It stopped the peeling but it was already half way peeled when I applied it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk