LG G3 Cases

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I was just thinking how I hate that you can rarely find a case in red and then I saw your post with the Ghosttek. Thanks!

Hey man yesterday on the otterbox site they had a sweet red case. It wasn't on there today when I looked though.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Freecableguy

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered this case. It was a lot cheaper than getting the OEM LG quick circle case and I think the leather just looks really nice. I e-mailed the seller before I ordered it to make sure that the case would trigger the quick circle feature without having to do anything and they said that the LG G3 is triggered by a proximity sensor so sounds good to me!

Let us know if Quick Circle features really works when it arrives.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Not the symmetry case..It's a one piece and thinner than previous commuter and defenders..

Sent from my LGLS990 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Looks good, but s lot more expensive. Kinda holding out until I can get one of the replacement back cover cases from LG (Slim Hard or Slim Guard cases) if they're ever released here for the wireless charging. Going to get something cheap until then.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Tech21. I found the one for the LG G3. I've always wanted a Tech21 case ever since I saw their first demonstration off the second story of their apartment complex. DroidModderX did a review of the tactical case for the S5. Its the same case that they are selling for the G3.

Here's the original video that got me interested in them. (Watch the end when he slams the iPod mini on the ground.)

The only reason I haven't ordered it is because it ships from the UK, so it' costs $15 to ship. I might have to bite the bullet and pay for it though, if they don't start selling them on Amazon soon. The Tech21 Case for the G2's being sold on Amazon, so I'm hoping that they'll put the G3's case up there as well.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Spigen Slim Armor in gunmetal color yesterday right before I left work! :cool: This is a very sexy case for a very sexy device!

For your viewing pleasure! ;)

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got this case from Amazon ($16.99). It's nice enough. Doesn't add bulk and will certainly protect the phone (well better than no car at all at least). The river is hard though so it is not as grippy on day a dashboard as I'd like.

From my LG G3.

Attachments

• 1405607673225.jpg
    1405607673225.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 1405607689981.jpg
    1405607689981.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 115

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I just bought this........before I even have the phone.

egepy7a7.jpg

Sent from my EffortLess T-Mobile Note 3

xPNUTx

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site

This makes me excited about my mint colored one. It's a lot less bulky than I imagined. I ordered this and an Ultra Fit so we will see which one I like better.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
This makes me excited about my mint colored one. It's a lot less bulky than I imagined. I ordered this and an Ultra Fit so we will see which one I like better.

I'm willing to bet that the Ultra fit will be slimmer but it won't have the impact resistance that the Slim Armor will provide. With that said, I don't feel that the Slim Armor is bulky either! I suppose you can swap out the cases for whatever situation you will find yourself in.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Tech21. I found the one for the LG G3. I've always wanted a Tech21 case ever since I saw their first demonstration off the second story of their apartment complex. DroidModderX did a review of the tactical case for the S5. Its the same case that they are selling for the G3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Nct_-gRZ4

Here's the original video that got me interested in them. (Watch the end when he slams the iPod mini on the ground.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRuscxgQ1Y

The only reason I haven't ordered it is because it ships from the UK, so it' costs $15 to ship. I might have to bite the bullet and pay for it though, if they don't start selling them on Amazon soon. The Tech21 Case for the G2's being sold on Amazon, so I'm hoping that they'll put the G3's case up there as well.

I bit the bullet and ordered direct from them today.

Posted via Android Central App

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I bit the bullet and ordered direct from them today.

I called the T Mobile store near where i live and they have the tech 21 case at the store and were stocking it today so if you are interested in it i would check with a T Mobile store near you to save on shipping and waiting.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I called the T Mobile store near where i live and they have the tech 21 case at the store and were stocking it today so if you are interested in it i would check with a T Mobile store near you to save on shipping and waiting.

Crap. Better give em a call thanks!

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Just got this case from Amazon ($16.99). It's nice enough. Doesn't add bulk and will certainly protect the phone (well better than no car at all at least). The river is hard though so it is not as grippy on day a dashboard as I'd like.

From my LG G3.

I just got the same one in white. I was tempted to get the red, but thought I would get sick of it too quickly. Using it today after 6 days of being case-less and it doesn't feel too bulky. The phone is so thin and light that was paranoid that I was going to snap it in half!I feel much better walking around with it.

parapluie

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Spigen Slim Armor in gunmetal color yesterday right before I left work! :cool: This is a very sexy case for a very sexy device! For your viewing pleasure! ;)

It looks awesome!! Thanks so much for all the detailed photos. How does it feel in your hand? Do you feel a big difference in size between the phone alone and the phone plus case?

Me too! Can't wait to see the mint... I'm so close to buying it!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
It looks awesome!! Thanks so much for all the detailed photos. How does it feel in your hand? Do you feel a big difference in size between the phone alone and the phone plus case?

It does add some size but not by much at all in my opinion. It manages to keep the slim form factor considering its a dual layer case. Its def no Otterbox bulky thats for sure! It feels absolutely SOLID in my hand! Very well made case that will protect your device from unfortunate accidents. I absolutely recommend it to anyone who may be interested in it!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal