LG V30 bugs

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Anybody have any issues with bugs and glitches with their V30? Mine works fine for the most part. My main issue I have a LOT is the phone sometimes randomly freezes while switching between apps and youtube. Also, the data connection SUCKS. Constantly going back and forth between WIFI and services at my work and whenever I go from an area where there's WIFI connection to LTE, there is a horrible lag and it won't reconnect to LTE, even though if I do the opposite it will show LTE all the way to the areas where I have no service. What gives with that? And why are LG phones so buggy? I had the same infuriating issues with my G6 as well as others.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same issues you describe. The freezing thing is super annoyong. I had to do a hard shutdown yesterday because my phone was completely unresponsive. thankfully it doesn't happen a lot but it's still a drag.

I wish it would do a better job disconnecting from WiFi when the connection isn't very good. I find myself having to turn off WiFi when I leave my house because it will stay connected for way too long which messes with streaming music.

in all I love this phone but yeah it has its issues.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I wish it would do a better job disconnecting from WiFi when the connection isn't very good. I find myself having to turn off WiFi when I leave my house because it will stay connected for way too long which messes with streaming music.

Try going into developer options and turning on "Aggressive Wi-Fi to Cellular Handover" and "Cellular data always active."

eric12341

Banned
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Don't really have those issues on my V30 until it runs for at least 2 weeks without a soft reset. A purge of the Ram with the LG Smart Cleaning app usually restores the performance.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Anybody have any issues with bugs and glitches with their V30? Mine works fine for the most part. My main issue I have a LOT is the phone sometimes randomly freezes while switching between apps and youtube. Also, the data connection SUCKS. Constantly going back and forth between WIFI and services at my work and whenever I go from an area where there's WIFI connection to LTE, there is a horrible lag and it won't reconnect to LTE, even though if I do the opposite it will show LTE all the way to the areas where I have no service. What gives with that? And why are LG phones so buggy? I had the same infuriating issues with my G6 as well as others.

Let me say that I'm perfectly happy with my V30. I've had it since launch and, really, it's been flawless. Only 1 thing is very strange. I invested in the kickstarter "superbook", and received mine the other day. When I went to set it up, it just wouldn't play nice with my V30. The track pad was backwards, it kept kiving me all kinds of keyboard error messages, and it kept connecting and disconnecting. At first I thought that the superbook was a piece of junk, but I researched and found that, for some reason, it just doesn't play nice with LG phones. So I set it up with my asus tablet, and ZTE axon 7, and it worked perfectly with them. After contacting Sentio, they told me that they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. Other than that my V30 has been flawless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poopiexyz