Looking for an 8-inch tablet with 2048x1536 resolution.

MotoRos

Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
My 8-inch Asus Zenpad Z580C is 5 years old and still running Android 5.0, which can't be updated. I have to keep freeing up memory to play games and it often crashes but it has the best screen resolution (2048 x 1536) I've seen Graphics are sharp and colors are vivid. I am trying to find something to replace it.

Admittedly, I've been spoiled with the displays on my Asus tablet, Galaxy Note 10+ phone, and Surface Pro 6, but I am looking for another tablet with decent screen resolution and can't seem to find one. I bought an 8-inch Galaxy Tab A but might return it because I find the 1280 x 800 display washed out and fuzzy. They are still selling the same model Asus Zenpad on Amazon but it is still running Android 5.0! There's a slightly higher resolution Galaxy Tab with cellular, which I don't need and don't want to pay that much extra for. I'd prefer an 8 inch tablet but would consider 10 inch if I could get one with great screen resolution.

Any suggestions?

readhpr

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting the Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus. It came today, and I just finished setting up, installing apps etc. It's bigger than what I'm used to (Nexus 7), but so far so good. The display is nice, it seems peppy, and the UI is pretty much vanilla Android (which is what I prefer). I went for this rather than the M8 partly because I could not bring myself to get a device that charges over micro-USB in the year 2020. This uses USB-C.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panohoshi Hxo