Marshmellow and data connection

Irburncycle

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I both have S6s, both just updated. Mine is working fine but when she is not at home on the wifi she is saying it mostly works but often does not. She sent me a screen shot of her trying to browse the web and the error says "this site cannot be reached". Said she has 3 bars of signal (verizon) but can't get to the site, I can just fine.

This is from her workplace where she has used it for quite a while now but the problem cropped up after the update. Any suggestions?

Edit: Not just browsing, email, Facebook etc randomly complain about no connection, but 3 bars are present.

Irburncycle

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I know that's always an option but she has about 23451341 work and social contacts that would need to be re-entered, not to mention email accounts to setup again and all the rest.

Was hoping there was a tweak or a setting I could check and respond back before doing that.

djm1947

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Download the Smart Switch app to your computer, back up her phone then do the factory reset. When fhe fs tory reset is complete, do a restore front the saved backup file. I just did this a couple of days ago and it works great. Even restores your home screen. Did not lose any texts, contacts, data or email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware