MM minor bug on moto display

erchiappa

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I have this annoying behaviour since mm upgrade. When I unlock the screen with moto display the brightness of the display is aleays set to 100% for some milliseconds before going adaptive.
This is easily noticeable in the dark, a stab in the eyes...

I am the only one?

Posted via the Android Central App

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have not seen this, and I use my phone in the dark every night... Don't get any weird ideas, I read ebooks before going to bed. :)

FWIW... My "base" brightness setting via the slider is about 1/3 and Adaptive brightness is enabled. Not sure what other settings might effect this.

As is the case with all major upgrades in Android, you can try a cache wipe, and if that fails a full factory reset.

rockshj

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
one of the bug in moto display is tht the dark mode is not working proprly.. in dark mode it still shows notification

Paul Capewell

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Just wondering if you might also be running a 3rd party screen-dimming app like Twilight? I was using this but found it annoying how it occasionally, for a split second, 'restarted', depending on what task I was performing, causing the screen to briefly flash at normal brightness/colour.

If it's just purely related to the inbuilt adaptive screen brightness, then I'm not sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty