Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

Jimmygt

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
MotoxReal.jpgMotoxReal2.jpg

Deep sea blue back with red accents, silver trim. I was planning on sending it back and getting another one but I actually really like it so I'm going to keep it :). In certain lights it looks greyish blue, in others darker blue, and in some lights even blackish (as you can see in one of the pictures).

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
View attachment 197881View attachment 197882

Deep sea blue back with red accents, silver trim. I was planning on sending it back and getting another one but I actually really like it so I'm going to keep it :). In certain lights it looks greyish blue, in others darker blue, and in some lights even blackish (as you can see in one of the pictures).

Awesome. I have the same back and accents, only I went with the champagne frame. That looks great with the red on dark blue!

afoon2001

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 197881View attachment 197882

That's what I ordered, but with a black front, a 32GB. I am glad to finally see an actual pic of the phone under real-life conditions. I think I will like this! Expecting delivery in 2 days, Sep 24th. Yes!

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Awesome. I have the same back and accents, only I went with the champagne frame. That looks great with the red on dark blue!
I was thinking that if I went with the champagne frame that I would definitely get the champagne accents with it. But I may go with champagne frame, royal blue accents and deep sea blue.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Here is what I am planning. I am debating on getting something engraved on it. Not sure what I would get. I also might bump it to the 64GB version.

My Phone 2.PNG
My Phone.png

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking that if I went with the champagne frame that I would definitely get the champagne accents with it. But I may go with champagne frame, royal blue accents and deep sea blue.

That was my other color choice... Blue accents instead of the red. At first, i thought for sure i would want the champagne accents as well with the same frame, but something about the red or the blue made it really pop. I decided on red, but can't go wrong with blue. Both look great on the deep blue back.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali