My device is no longer compatible with Samsung one ui home?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

In my google activity it says repeatedly Samsung one ui home used, but when I go to the app in the play store i get your device is no longer compatible with this application?This is what I see and it's been like this for over a year. I'm so very confused can someone help me. My device is a Samsung note 8.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You have 2 things going on here.

First - that Google activity is innocuous. Apps can 'ping' your google account from time to time to refresh things, and on a Samsung the OneUI Home app is your home screen so it's always active.

Second - new versions of the app may not be compatible with that older device, but the version that's installed will still work. As long as it doesn't come up constantly saying it has stopped you should be fine to keep using it but it won't update.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What "One UI Home" app are you looking at in the Play Store? The One UI Home launcher isn't available on the Play Store, as far as I know -- that's something that gets updated as part of a system update on Samsung phones.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What "One UI Home" app are you looking at in the Play Store? The One UI Home launcher isn't available on the Play Store, as far as I know -- that's something that gets updated as part of a system update on Samsung phones.
Most of the time from Galaxy store