Need help With bricked Lenovo z5s

Werd75

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
Hey Friendly people. I have a Lenovo z5s that is stuck on a reboot menu. No matter what I select It keeps just returning to this menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated.🙏🏽20231031_120353.jpg

Werd75

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

See if this thread helps
Thanks mate. Unfortunately nobody had a solution. Do you have any idea what to do from here?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks mate. Unfortunately nobody had a solution. Do you have any idea what to do from here?
I'm not familiar with this device but u can try connecting your device to a computer and in a command window type adb fastboot reboot see if it gets you out of it , did you try installing a different ROM or unlock bootloader?

Werd75

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
I'm not familiar with this device but u can try connecting your device to a computer and in a command window type adb fastboot reboot see if it gets you out of it , did you try installing a different ROM or unlock bootloader?
Cheers mate. I will try that. No I haven't tried anything yet because I have no idea what to do.

Reactions: mustang7757

Werd75

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
I tried typing adb fastboot reboot but it comes back saying and is not a recognised command. Am I typing it correctly or is there other steps I need to take? Cheers

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I tried typing adb fastboot reboot but it comes back saying and is not a recognised command. Am I typing it correctly or is there other steps I need to take? Cheers
Try installing this

Werd75

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
Yeah I've tried multiple methods but it appears there is an issue with my phone and the PC. After installing the Lenovo Usb drivers, it shows in listed devices as have an issue