New HTC One Battery Draining Horribly Fast, What Should I Do?

A Gemini

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
New HTC One Battery Draining Horribly Fast

I have just got my HTC one last week. The first thing I noticed is that its battery is draining horribly fast. In an idle condition (completely untouched), it is loosing half of its battery in few hours. I would say the complete discharging from 100% to 0% is happening in just 8-10 hours with almost no usage. I have completed several charging/discharging cycles but it is not improving the situation. I have turned off all sync and updating services using google location services but could not improve anything. I have also updated the phone to the latest possible version of android but in vain. Please help.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: New HTC One Battery Draining Horribly Fast

After having mine for a year and a half it started doing this. I had not installed any apps, but had updated some. The long and short is I uninstalled the recently updated apps but that didn't help. Neither did installing any of the so called battery savings apps. The only thing that helped was doing a factory reset, which is a pain because you have to set your phone up again. Make sure you have the typical battery drainers like Bluetooth, wifi (unless you are using it) and NFC all turned off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174