New ZVH update.

cloroxx.l

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone is asking the same questions but I am curious if there will be a cm7 rom for the new update. The reason I really want to know is I want a lot of cm7 features back like notification power widget and lockscreen and status bar tweaks etc. I'm only asking because I'm currently updated and if there wont be a cm7 I am just planning to revert back.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I hsve no doubt once everything plays out we will have a cm7 port using the zvh radio. What i really want is a nice stock based rom that is gingerbread but amped to the 9's like nick7 did for froyo with his reborn rom. I do hope they manage to add theme chooser though. I love having so many options !!

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
If you look in the gingerkernel thread, he hinted that *soon* he will put out an update of his cm7 that requires zvh baseband. i take that as yes, he is currently compiling a build that uses all of LG's proprietary files to make a super awesome uber cm7 that will make us all drool.

anyone know if we are currently running zvd baseband in cm7, and want to update, will we have to revert to V9 recovery to update the radio? or can we install a rom that updates the radio at the same time?

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
If you look in the gingerkernel thread, he hinted that *soon* he will put out an update of his cm7 that requires zvh baseband. i take that as yes, he is currently compiling a build that uses all of LG's proprietary files to make a super awesome uber cm7 that will make us all drool.

anyone know if we are currently running zvd baseband in cm7, and want to update, will we have to revert to V9 recovery to update the radio? or can we install a rom that updates the radio at the same time?

CM7 for ZVH is definitely coming but its proving to be a challange. It doesnt quite boot yet.

Yes you need the V9 recovery. Attempting to flash the update with a custom recovery will brick your device.

Reactions: reltm

Frogger420

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm rather lost here.... perhaps I should be creating my own thread here. I don't know Jack about cm7 or v9 recovery. I'm rorooted 2.2.2 zvd and running reborn 2.2.4. I like some of the features that I see on my wife's stock optimus hers is zvh now. I especially like the arrow slider thing to easily position the cursor when typing. I don't know the options that I will have if I do update. Like what roms I can use. I think I'm on clockwork recovery. I really need some advice. Is there any kind of app or mod so I can have the little slider when I text? If so, I'll just be happy with what I have now.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm rather lost here.... perhaps I should be creating my own thread here. I don't know Jack about cm7 or v9 recovery. I'm rorooted 2.2.2 zvd and running reborn 2.2.4. I like some of the features that I see on my wife's stock optimus hers is zvh now. I especially like the arrow slider thing to easily position the cursor when typing. I don't know the options that I will have if I do update. Like what roms I can use. I think I'm on clockwork recovery. I really need some advice. Is there any kind of app or mod so I can have the little slider when I text? If so, I'll just be happy with what I have now.

I believe Swype has the arrow, or, i believe you can install the gingerbread keyboard from the Market.