Nexus S now a free phone :O

drewsonian

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it is now available through Amazon. Have people had good experiences with them in the past?

Amazon.com: Samsung Nexus S 4G Android Phone (Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks.

SERIOUSLY? That makes me mad - I just bought one from my Sprint store from $200 and I have an Amazon prime account, too... (not that it matters since it has two day shipping anyways and it's 8-9 days backordered). I almost bought from Wirefly at $150, but decided that I didn't want them to "inadvertently" mess up my Sprint account, which has a nice corporate discount on it that I worry about disappearing if a non-Sprint place does the "upgrade". Oh well, probably just as well I bought it at Sprint, but $100 difference hurts!

chhay

May 21, 2011
Visit site
me too, i just got my nexus s 4g a couple days ago. darn, this sucks!!! should've waited :( im gonna call customer retention department to see if they pricematch this.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Studentrate has a nice deal going on as well, but it's only for people who're students :p

And Amazon is very trustworthy. Never had a problem with them, plus I get Prime for FREEEE

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
If not Price Match, will Sprint telesales match price on new contracts or added lines? I want to add a line to my family plan and get the phone, but would prefer to pay $100 vs. $200, plus get it ASAP.

chhay

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ordered from amazon wireless and pay the 99$? I wonder if the transaction is smooth and the contract is the same as sprint with 30-day return policy. I would like to hear the feedback on this, so I can decide if I should order one from amazon wireless or not.

Thanks!

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I am returning mine to best buy and ordering from amazon. I'm having some issues with it anyway so was going to exchange it but will just do this now.