Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

Just submitted mine right now but I have no idea if it went through. Just got a little window saying it could take a while to upload the pictures, then it went right back to the promo home page, no confirmation page or email or anything...is this normal?

Don't know about submitting you receipts electronically because I couldn't get that to work. I did get a confirmation page because I could only submit if I used the radio button "mail receipts" and you have to include a confirmation with them. I would wait a week or 2 and follow up if you don't have an email regarding your submission. I think you have until the end of November to submit you claim for the program.

Posted via the Android Central App

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

so its pretty much confermed you can say order through vzw.com and trade in elsewere bb or amazon or whatever? says theycan be on seperate receipts so im guessing that should be ok..

g8orballboy

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

I just submitted. Made sure both attachments were 3MB or less and made sure to add the appropriate ":" in my MAC address. Got a confirmation number and an email. Now whether they actually accept or not is another question. In order to get my pre-order in JPEG i basically did a crop screenshot of my email and circled the price after the fact in paint. Too a pic of my trade in receipt and did the same. Shouldn't be an issue, but lord knows they'll try to find any reason not to accept it and give me the $188 difference from my $12 trade in on my iphone 4.

hmmm

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

I entered all my info yesterday, clicked submit which brought up a window that it might take awhile to upload the pictures then nothing. No confirmation, no email. It just brought me back to the promotion page. How are we supposed to know this even went through?

I am starting to get the same feeling i had when my Samsung TV capacitors started going out and Samsung was forced to pay everyone some sort of fix-it fee because people were tossing out their TVs after like a year due to blown capacitors... Next time I'll do the Best Buy promotion...

I am going to keep submitting until I get a confirmation I think...

SCXR

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I called T-Mobile and they will let me return the phone without paying the restocking fee since it's unopened. I'm not going to chance not getting the rebate. Sorry Sammy, your poor customer service cost you a customer.

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

You're not allowed to trade-in somewhere else with the new promotion. And it's sketchy if you're referring to the pre-order promotion.

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

Word to the wise. All that are mailing in rebate make sure you get signature confirmation. So they can't say they didn't get it

just send it certified, it's going to a po box so it makes no difference if you require a signature

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site

just send it certified, it's going to a po box so it makes no difference if you require a signature
I work at the P.O and If you send it signature required we leave a note to pick up and sign. You way is good too

anon(21601)

May 12, 2010
Visit site

I think AC and other blogs should help us out by publicizing the shady rebate website. Post screenshots of the error message claiming the HEX MEID is incorrect, or no file has been uploaded etc. Put some pressure on Samsung and Prizelogic to make sure the rebates go out. I really do not want to pay for a certified envelope and go through the trouble of visiting my local post office.

Chris Lanier

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: samsung $200 trade in promotion

I have two older phones, I want to preorder the VZW phone (from an actual verizon), trade in my oldest smart phone to gazelle to get samsung's $200, and then trade in my current phone (droid maxx) to verizon. I've never actually sold a phone so im not sure if VZW takes older phones to reduce the price of new ones. Is this something I can do?

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung $200 trade in promotion

I have two older phones, I want to preorder the VZW phone (from an actual verizon), trade in my oldest smart phone to gazelle to get samsung's $200, and then trade in my current phone (droid maxx) to verizon. I've never actually sold a phone so im not sure if VZW takes older phones to reduce the price of new ones. Is this something I can do?

go to vzw trade in and look up what your phone is worth. will tell you if it will work with the 10 minimum

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Anyone done this with sprint? I have the mail back your phone UPS and confirmation from Sprint - to send in my HTC EVO 4G LTE, and I can sign up with samsung for the rebate check, but will samsung accept the buyback receipt that Sprint has sent (for me to return the phone) or will they require some RECEIVED RECEIPT from Sprint?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky