Note 5 vs iPhone 6s

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Aggravated with iOS /Android back and forth

They also have one that is a WiFi router basically, but they generally call the booster an LTE Booster.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Damn Android itch coming back again. Honestly getting crazy now. In Canada only 32GB was made available and there were no plans on the 64GB. Now the 64GB was released last week for the Canadian carriers. Pros and Cons of each the 6S Plus I have and the Note 5. The 64GB is starting to catch my attention. The agony never ends. Back and forth. Can't stand this

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Damn Android itch coming back again. Honestly getting crazy now. In Canada only 32GB was made available and there were no plans on the 64GB. Now the 64GB was released last week for the Canadian carriers. Pros and Cons of each the 6S Plus I have and the Note 5. The 64GB is starting to catch my attention. The agony never ends. Back and forth. Can't stand this

Go for it. (Peer pressure)

Posted via the Android Central App

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Getting Close. This has to end though. Damn I still have my Note 5 case and Samsung Wireless Fast charge. Meant to be? Maybe but my wife is going to kill me if I do this lol

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Yup I did it again. Wife is going to kill me when my texts come up green lol

Attachments

• 20151104_154106.jpg
    20151104_154106.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 43

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Lighter and easier to hold them my 6S Plus for sure. How quick you forget when only just over a month ago I had the Note 5. I am sleeping on the sofa tonight. At least inget more time to spend with the Note lol

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Lighter and easier to hold them my 6S Plus for sure. How quick you forget when only just over a month ago I had the Note 5. I am sleeping on the sofa tonight. At least inget more time to spend with the Note lol

Sofa is OK, that just gives you more time with your new toy lol

Just make sure your wife can't find you on the forums and see you said that..

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

You can blame us.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I feel you lol. Mines has came back too lol. I had the Note 5. Then switched to the 6 Plus due to all my family and friends having iphone. Now I want my Note 5 back lol......or possibly the Edge Plus.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I feel you lol. Mines has came back too lol. I had the Note 5. Then switched to the 6 Plus due to all my family and friends having iphone. Now I want my Note 5 back lol......or possibly the Edge Plus.

Well don't post in this thread unless you want people to talk you into getting it. We believe in peer pressure here lol

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site

I just jumped from the note 5 to the 6s plus. Actually still have the note 5, turning it in soon. You are right, it does feel noticeably lighter compared to the iPhone 6s Plus. That is one major difference for me

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Yup I did it again. Wife is going to kill me when my texts come up green lol

The texts coming up in green comment is priceless. That's how my family and friends know I have switched yet again. Was talking to a friend last night and she was saying how she was waiting for my text bubbles to turn blue again. She asked, "what another month or so, you should be back to blue?" while grinning. I said nope. She said, "we'll see."

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

I'll say it right now there is no denying the Note 5 is better smartphone then the iPhone 6SS Plus. It's if you buy into that ecosystem or not.

There are many features on the Note. I'm going to get accustomed to them and use them. Like how convenient is it to take a selfie with my kids last night and just say "smile" and takes a pic lol.

iMessage will be be big for me. Face time I don't use alot. My iPhone sold with Apple Care Plus within 1hr of being listed. Took the cash and bought the Note 5 64GB with Asurion insurance about 30 min later for $1050 tax in. Lost about $200 in the process all together. Not bad.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I'll say it right now there is no denying the Note 5 is better smartphone then the iPhone 6SS Plus. It's if you buy into that ecosystem or not.

There are many features on the Note. I'm going to get accustomed to them and use them. Like how convenient is it to take a selfie with my kids last night and just say "smile" and takes a pic lol.

iMessage will be be big for me. Face time I don't use alot. My iPhone sold with Apple Care Plus within 1hr of being listed. Took the cash and bought the Note 5 64GB with Asurion insurance about 30 min later for $1050 tax in. Lost about $200 in the process all together. Not bad.

Are you happy with your decision?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

The texts coming up in green comment is priceless. That's how my family and friends know I have switched yet again. Was talking to a friend last night and she was saying how she was waiting for my text bubbles to turn blue again. She asked, "what another month or so, you should be back to blue?" while grinning. I said nope. She said, "we'll see."

Well you are done now, you can't switch back at this point, even if you want. You are switched strictly on principle if for no other reason now lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netabb