Note 7 August 2nd Release Date - CNET

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not big on GNL, personally.

I understand why people like to use it, but for me, it's just pretty bare. I love to tinker around with my phone, so it's obviously not for me. Thank goodness for choice. ;)

You may want to check out Next 3D launcher. It's pricy, but oh so sweet and customizable.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
You may want to check out Next 3D launcher. It's pricy, but oh so sweet and customizable.
Oh my God, that price.

It's nice and all, but I like simplicity. Nova is still my first pick for my personal taste. :)

Maybe I'll give it a go, though probably not buying the full version unless it goes for sale at a significant discount.

R.I.P GPe program

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh my God, that price.

It's nice and all, but I like simplicity. Nova is still my first pick for my personal taste. :)

Maybe I'll give it a go, though probably not buying the full version unless it goes for sale at a significant discount.

R.I.P GPe program

I've only seen it on sale once a long time ago. I bought it with Google Rewards credits, so at least it wasn't my own money.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
So, Samsung announced that the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge can now be purchased as an unlocked phone that works on all US carriers with one unit.

That's awesome and has been what many of us wanted from Samsung for quite a while. Perhaps the Note 7 will be given the same treatment but on launch? Fingers crossed.

forums_d

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Samsung Note 7 - Front panel

So when I was looking around today I found these 2 pictures, of a rumored front panel of the not 7, and it looks pretty real comparing the size and look, and the cut outs at the top makes it certain there will be an Iris scanner.
What do you think?

Attachments

• 1467376747954.jpg
    1467376747954.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 51

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Note 7 - Front panel

I'm not so happy with the dual edge screen...I prefer a flat one for the new note, as always in the past!
Concerning the iris scanner...is just a sales gimmick, nothing serious.

Posted via my Note5 N920c White Pearl

Savatage79

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
So I'm confused typically September they drop but is August 2nd the possible release?

Im in a bind as I just switched to Verizon yesterday, I have 30 days to mess with my s7 edge and while I'm loving the actual speed, smoothness etc... I am not a fan of the edge stuff. It just does nothing for me, actually it messes me up more than anything with typing.

Not even if the note 7 has an edge, I'm guessing it'll Have a flat model also. I jumped the gun a bit with switching as I should of waited, but I can return the s7 edge and get the note 7 if august 2nd it releases.

I'm a note guy, have had them all except note 3 and loved them all.

But if it doesn't release august 2nd I'm gonna be in a bigger pinch and not sure which phone to snag. I do miss my note 5 a bit, but only the flat screen aspect of it.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
So I'm confused typically September they drop but is August 2nd the possible release?

Im in a bind as I just switched to Verizon yesterday, I have 30 days to mess with my s7 edge and while I'm loving the actual speed, smoothness etc... I am not a fan of the edge stuff. It just does nothing for me, actually it messes me up more than anything with typing.

Not even if the note 7 has an edge, I'm guessing it'll Have a flat model also. I jumped the gun a bit with switching as I should of waited, but I can return the s7 edge and get the note 7 if august 2nd it releases.

I'm a note guy, have had them all except note 3 and loved them all.

But if it doesn't release august 2nd I'm gonna be in a bigger pinch and not sure which phone to snag. I do miss my note 5 a bit, but only the flat screen aspect of it.

I think Evan Blass has leaked out that Note 7 will be released at the Samsung event August 2nd, and then like 2 weeks later the phones will be shipped out.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
What color is everyone liking? I purchased the Silver/Chrome edge but changed to the black after several weeks.

I like the Silver/Chrome but it gets old fast looking at it everyday. What does everyone think?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000