Note 7 August 2nd Release Date - CNET

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I think I'd be the same...next phone = black again.
If I were a patient person I'd wait to see the Note 7 in stores and see which I'd really like ?!? Silver ? Black? Blue ??

But noooo I'll end up pre-ordering the morning it's available haaaa ...... so far I've always made the right choice in colors and have had no regrets

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
It's going to be strange for people in UK and Europe because the last note released here was Note 4, and the next will be Note 7. It feels like we have missed half the series and my Note 4 feels ancient because we're talking about the Note 7. 😃

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I just hope they skip the snapdragon 820 and use there own Exynos chip like they they did with the note 5. I mean the 820 Its 6 plus months old now.. Just saying

Any thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
It's going to be strange for people in UK and Europe because the last note released here was Note 4, and the next will be Note 7. It feels like we have missed half the series and my Note 4 feels ancient because we're talking about the Note 7. ??????

Your Note 4 still holds up. My wife just picked one up used and I'm very impressed.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
When I tried a S7 Edge in Silver Titanium the bezels were very "mirror" like and showed Face goo, fingerprints, and pocket lint like crazy! My Saphire Black Note 5 seems to stay cleaner longer ...
Thank you for the suggestion.

I'll probably get some kind of skin on it anyways to add a nice grip to it without using a case.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
You know it!!

I struggled with this, I just purchased a S7. Bottom line for me is that this device pretty much resides in my pocket most of the day when I'm at the job site. I love my wife's Note 4 and would have been psyched to utilized the Note 7's functionality, but it's just too cumbersome. I had the luxury of walking around with my wife's Note 4 for a day and it was just too much.

So I'll be sitting on the sidelines looking at the marvels of the Note 7 when it comes out and will be in part envious, but I'm sure the S7 will be a great device and I'll get some good use out of it for a year or so. Good luck!!

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
It's going to be strange for people in UK and Europe because the last note released here was Note 4, and the next will be Note 7. It feels like we have missed half the series and my Note 4 feels ancient because we're talking about the Note 7. 😃
not really my Note 4 still is a beast and I still love the phone would never give it up for a s7 or note 5.

I think the Note 7 (why skip 6?), needs to be very! different from the S line spec and featurewise since my carrier has changed from subsidized to non subsidized phone it has to blow me away to give up my Note 4 and pay the premium price tag, with cases sd cards and the rumored price tag of 800 dollars we are talking about 1k for a phone here.... Otherwise this beauty will last me at least another year

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I struggled with this, I just purchased a S7. Bottom line for me is that this device pretty much resides in my pocket most of the day when I'm at the job site. I love my wife's Note 4 and would have been psyched to utilized the Note 7's functionality, but it's just too cumbersome. I had the luxury of walking around with my wife's Note 4 for a day and it was just too much.

So I'll be sitting on the sidelines looking at the marvels of the Note 7 when it comes out and will be in part envious, but I'm sure the S7 will be a great device and I'll get some good use out of it for a year or so. Good luck!!

Hey, the S7 is a great device. My son uses a Note 4 and he loves it. I'm not sure I will be a day one buyer but I'm going to give it a hard look.