Note 7 August 2nd Release Date - CNET

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Really?? I must've missed that announcement but I'm glad if they do offer it. Not too excited if the Note 7 only comes with an Edge tho. Was hoping for a slab instead. We'll have to wait and see.

I was told when I was in the store last week. Sammy and Apple

Posted via the Android Central App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
4000 mAh battery would be huge improvement. Weird curved s pen as bad as weird curved screen. Wish I could get 64gb internal and skip the sd card unmounted popups. I prefer old usb mini plug. Can't I even get a rumor of ir blaster back?

Sounds like it might cost even more than s7e. Under a grand?

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
true. i have the S7 and the idea of a removable battery and sd card seem like a very distant issue. I wan't battery life,waterproof and no bloat.
as for the battery going bad. I abuse my phones, and all the way back to the Note 2 I have yet to have a battery go bad in less than 2 years. They do lose a little over the time, but no more than an hour.

Last edited:

allargon

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Allegedly, Samsung took a while to figure out how the S Pen stylus will coexist with the 5.8" curved screen.
The Rumored Phone Specs This Far:

• Super AMOLED with QHD resolution and the similarities with the S7 don't end here.
  • The phone will be powered by an overclocked version of the Exynos chipset paired with 6GB of RAM.
  • 4,000mAh
  • 12MP dual-pixel sensor, but will sport improved software. The additional features will reportedly be ported over to the S7 and S7 edge with an upgrade.
  • IP68 rating
  • Iris scanner
  • USB Type-C port

I'm not buying this. Every Note has been a larger version of the previous S with a stylus. I've heard every year that the Note will deviate. It never has. I only believe the bigger battery, waterproof rating and improved camera to match the S7. The CPU has always stayed the same only the screen and battery have deviated.

I believe the 6GB of RAM, Iris scanner and type-C port will be reserved for the S8.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm not buying this. Every Note has been a larger version of the previous S with a stylus. I've heard every year that the Note will deviate. It never has. I only believe the bigger battery, waterproof rating and improved camera to match the S7. The CPU has always stayed the same only the screen and battery have deviated.

I believe the 6GB of RAM, Iris scanner and type-C port will be reserved for the S8.
So far what has been translated from some the Korean papers is that all will be on this phone. They are going against the iPhone 7 Pro. We will have to wait and see. I use my Note 4 for work to get signatures and other work duties. Note 5 was not good enough for me to upgrade from my Note 4. No Microsd. Note 7 with Micro SD and 4000mah battery will be good enough for me to update.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Guess the date is marked.

Honestly can't wait for this. The S7 greatly impressed me, and I hope the Note 7 follows in its philosophy, especially the much larger battery and the return of expandable storage via microSD.

Even more so now that my LG G4 is on sale and I'm back on the One M7, which lasts for 3-4 hours off a charger...

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This is the first note I'm considering. Everyone in the forums knows I'm no fan of Samsung, but I think this might be one beast of a phone.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
This is the first note I'm considering. Everyone in the forums knows I'm no fan of Samsung, but I think this might be one beast of a phone.
Same. The S7 ended my prejudice for Samsung and the Note 7 might end up being my new daily.

On a side note, is that Hanzo wearing that wolf legendary skin??

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Same. The S7 ended my prejudice for Samsung and the Note 7 might end up being my new daily.

On a side note, is that Hanzo wearing that wolf legendary skin??
There's two, white and red wolves. That's my white one. Went 25 kill streak with zero deaths in one round :)

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
There's two, white and red wolves. That's my white one. Went 25 kill streak with zero deaths in one round :)
Sweet. I usually play as Lucio, S:76, Junkrat, Mercy and to a lesser extent, D.Va. I also play as Torbjorn, although I actually do stuff while playing as him. xD

I only have one legendary so far, and that's Sigrun for Mercy.

Also, 狼よ、我が敵を食らえ!/ōkami yo waga teki wo kurae! (Hanzo's wolf line. Had to do it)

Overwatch is fun

Well, probably time to get back on topic after that detour.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29