Only Sending Blank SMS w/ ComRom v1.3?

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I searched the ComRom thread and couldn't find anything on this. My phone is only sending blank text messages, if anything at all. I have tried re-flashing, wipe cache, wipe Dalvik, factory reset and nothing....any suggestions?

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I searched the ComRom thread and couldn't find anything on this. My phone is only sending blank text messages, if anything at all. I have tried re-flashing, wipe cache, wipe Dalvik, factory reset and nothing....any suggestions?

Have you done *228 option 1 and 2, specifically option 2 to update roaming capabilities. (That will update your PRL version) *228 has solved numerous problems, sounds like it might fix this for yours too, give it a shot.

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a theory: I flashed back to stock and then the EDO1 packaged but it might not have the right modem in it. I am flashing the EB01 Modem I have to see if it fixes...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a theory: I flashed back to stock and then the EDO1 packaged but it might not have the right modem in it. I am flashing the EB01 Modem I have to see if it fixes...

are you using sharks packages... one of them does not include the modem for people who wanted to use ED03. make sure you are using the one with the modem . or yeah flashing EB01 should fix the problem

Reactions: NovaSS369