OTA update?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yup downloading mine now on my AT&T S9+. About 350mb so a nice size update. Hopefully there are some camera and other improvements along with the security update.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yup downloading mine now on my AT&T S9+. About 350mb so a nice size update. Hopefully there are some camera and other improvements along with the security update.
So it installed the June 1st update which is nice. I was expecting it to be May security update since Samsung is usually one month behind like on my Note 8 and S8+. Not sure what else they included as AT&T hasn't updated their site yet with the info.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
So it installed the June 1st update which is nice. I was expecting it to be May security update since Samsung is usually one month behind like on my Note 8 and S8+. Not sure what else they included as AT&T hasn't updated their site yet with the info.
Nice! I'm hoping I can download my update soon. I tried to update last night at like 10:30 so I have to wait until then before it will actually check.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just to let people know I got an update just to my stock messages app last night. You can now add a specific notification/text tone to an individual contact like before Oreo. It's under the stock messages app though not in your contacts where it used to be. I am so glad!

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Just to let people know I got an update just to my stock messages app last night. You can now add a specific notification/text tone to an individual contact like before Oreo. It's under the stock messages app though not in your contacts where it used to be. I am so glad!
Was that on the Samsung store or with the security update?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see where I had a security update this was just a notification I got from the galaxy app store. Some people in the reviews said don't get it you can't change backgrounds anymore and some mentioned themes and at 1st my theme looked different and didn't match in the stock messaging app but than I changed it to a different one and back to the other one this am and it's working fine. But in the top corner of the persons name in your conversation the 3 dots you can set the notification there if you have the update. I would check Galaxy App Store.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I checked updates in Galaxy store and didn't have anything. I already can't add backgrounds to stock messaging app anyway.

Well I don't remember being able to neither my husband can on his Note. But my themes always matched which is why I use the stock messaging and keyboard cause I love my themes. But like I said yesterday my theme didn't work but after putting a different one on than going back it's all good now. I have an unlocked phone don't know if that makes a difference but the update just popped up in my notifications last night.