Other that unlimited data, why stay with Sprint?

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Well some may say I'm a glutton for punishment I've been with Sprint for the past 12 years, from its inception 1995 (the name Sprint PCS) til now while I've had good and bad days the phones is what held me to them for the most part. I've experience dropped calls, slow speeds,buildings where no service, but through it all while Sprint did not exceeded my expectations it some how manage to serve my need barely and for a pretty good penny. To sum it up if don't have the patience and are fed up let your feet or fingers do the walking sort of otherwise for me patience is a virtue I'm for now staying the course not out of loyalty but my needs as said are being met.

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Cheaper than the big two. Better selection of phones than tmo. Good voice quality in socal.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Android Central Forums

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just an update. We moved to Verizon right before Christmas. The difference is night and day. Better voice quality and LTE data almost everywhere in the SF Bay Area. I have seen speeds up to 26 Mbps, but the average is closer to 12 Mbps down and 10 Mbps up. I went with the HTC Droid DNA and my wife went with the Samsung S3.

Jerry

foldingdude

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Don't know about downtown Boston since i don't go there often enough but i live on the north shore and get great coverage for the most part with my galaxy s2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
This is why. I'm in Chicago also Austin area.
5yvu5ahe.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2