Phone drops bluetooth headphones when multiple paired bluetooth options are available

Zarquan314

Mar 1, 2019
Visit site
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Star 7 (some cheap old Samsung phone). I often use my phone when connected to my computer using the Windows Phone Link app OR bluetooth headphones (Beats Flex of some kind).

Unfortunately, I when I use my bluetooth headphones, I have to disable my bluetooth on my computer. If I don't, my phone arbitrarily drops my headphones in favor of the computer, which is extremely annoying. But I use Bluetooth for a lot of things on my computer and it is annoying to have to remember to turn it off and on.

Is there a way I can have my phone either connect to both my phone and my headphones and let me choose which one it uses in the call menu?

Or is there another source of my problem and a solution I haven't thought of?

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Go to settings and do a search for Bluetooth. Try to find something along the lines of Bluetooth auto connect and turn it off. Unlock developer settings and look there too. Personally I don't like keeping Bluetooth or wifi on while not using it, on any device, as it drains battery faster. I would just keep Bluetooth off on your computer until you want to use it. Easiest solution in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia