Poor Signal Strength - More proof

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks..Another thread from you so called "troll" .. It has been confirmed by many that THIS particular device that was manufactured by the most notorious quality product maker SAMSUNG has reception issues. I'd like to point to a few threads that solidify the arguement that I have been posting about for some time. It is critical that we band together and get what we expect with our hard on earned money so this post is to bring folks aboard to call, tweet, fb, etc Samsung and demand a replacement antenna both for wi fi and 3g.

Also go ahead and sign the petition that has been created to force Sprint to give us advertised 3g speeds or give us our money back.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!!

Sprint Community: Slow data speeds fault of phone

Petition: Sprint Cellular Provider: Suspend premium data fees until data rates matches advertised speeds | Change.org

Confirmed poor wi-fi Signal Strength like other Samsung phones

If the link doesn't appear just copy and paste in google search and you pull it right up.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
So what exactly are the "advertised speeds"? Last I checked, no carrier makes any guarantee regarding data speeds.

If you aren't happy with Sprint, TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE! They don't care about some stupid petition. That's how our free market system works here in the USA. If you aren't happy with company A's product and/or service, you give your business to company B or C.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks..Another thread from you so called "troll" .. It has been confirmed by many that THIS particular device that was manufactured by the most notorious quality product maker SAMSUNG has reception issues. I'd like to point to a few threads that solidify the arguement that I have been posting about for some time. It is critical that we band together and get what we expect with our hard on earned money so this post is to bring folks aboard to call, tweet, fb, etc Samsung and demand a replacement antenna both for wi fi and 3g.

Also go ahead and sign the petition that has been created to force Sprint to give us advertised 3g speeds or give us our money back.

Sprint Community: Slow data speeds fault of phone

Petition: Sprint Cellular Provider: Suspend premium data fees until data rates matches advertised speeds | Change.org

Confirmed poor wi-fi Signal Strength like other Samsung phones

If the link doesn't appear just copy and paste in google search and you pull it right up.

So now that you have found people with the same issues as yourself will you go join their group and leave us alone?

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Not trying to feed the troll here, but I'll just say that coming over from a Moto Photon to the Epic Touch, I've so far found both to be pretty much identical in 3G speeds. I've been using them side-by-side for about a week, and on some occasions the E4GT is faster, in some the Photon is faster. And in most cases lately, they've both sucked, which makes me believe that Sprint's 3G network has taken a dump in the last 30 days or so.

It's generally inconsistent and more often than not, performance isn't up to par (par even for Sprint, that is). Blaming one phone over another in these circumstances is ludicrous--the environment is simply too unstable to make such a statement.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
At my house I get 4/5 bars with great reception and data speeds. Although, I find my E4GT significantly faster than my photon when it comes to 3G. Androidcentral consistantly takes a minute or two to load completely with my photon. With E4gt, it takes 15 seconds consistantly. It could be the way the browser uses the cache but it's noticable on the web with any web page.

I did sign the petition. I have 5 phones on my account so that's 50 bucks I spend on premium data that I dont use cause 4G is non existent in my area.

Samsung Galaxy S II from Sprint

scaryhumor

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks..Another thread from you so called "troll" .. It has been confirmed by many that THIS particular device that was manufactured by the most notorious quality product maker SAMSUNG has reception issues. I'd like to point to a few threads that solidify the arguement that I have been posting about for some time. It is critical that we band together and get what we expect with our hard on earned money (My favorite, if you are a hooker, I retract this) so this post is to bring folks aboard to call, tweet, fb, etc Samsung and demand a replacement antenna both for wi fi and 3g.

You obviously have no fans here, no matter how much you whine. If reading a few posts "confirm" issues, then I have "confirmed" your lack of education by reading a few of your posts. Take your wonderful spelling & grammar and go play elsewhere, the adults are talking now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana