Preorder?

sledgie#AC

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
doesn't seem like they are ready yet. similar to earlier this year. the reason for postponement can't possibly be d/t ICS. They could have just come out and said preorders start Nov 24th or whatever, arrival dec 9th but they didn't. blamed it on ICS and Honeycomb. Problem is, they just updated Honeycomb on the original Transformer - so whats the hold up? Asus updates often and frequently, so I'm going to guess they might have had production problems? Japan earthquake from awhile back? Transistors short supply? who knows. I'm a little bummed. I still think the first company that makes a high quality tablet with quad core A15 or 28nm and includes a keyboard that has a quad core base making it an octo-core when combined will be the fastest and best selling tablet/transformer/whatever you want to call it on the planet. Of course you have to have some high end video editing or Corel Draw program to go with it, similar to what Apple did with the music/tracks program.
Wake me up when I can preorder. I've never was as anxious for a tablet (or electronic) as I was for this and the wait has been too long. If you want to make a Xenbook or Zenbook like Apple, you have to have the capacity to reproduce as Apple. I find it ironic that almost every computer I've ever owned has an Asus mobo in it but they can't have this production line available? Sigh.