Problem with Anagrammer words with friends

A

AC Question

I play words with friends via Facebook on my google Nexus 7 tablet but recently when I pull up the anagrammer the page disappears and it says clear1x1.gif(1x) and on the search line it says "creative.media6degrees.com and I can't get rid of it - no matter how many times I try to use the anagrammer this creative media site pops up - how can I get rid of it? This does happen on my laptop....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like some attempt at adware--the browser sounds like it's popping up. What happens if you just close out of the browser--does Anagrammer continue working?

Nan Seip

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi - like I said this only happens on my Nexus tablet... I put the anagrammer in the search line and it will work a few times and then just like that the anagrammer disappears and the creative.designs website comes up so I have to type in anagrammer again and this just continues on and on.... I've downloaded 3 different ad blockers to my tablet and that doesn't work either. It is totally the anagrammer's website that's doing it.... It does not happen on my laptop....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky