Quell curiosity - What's the latest order date with a tracking #?

johnatthebar

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Post when you have received a tracking number, the date you ordered your device, your approx location, and the model you ordered. I will update the bottom part of this post with the latest observations from this and other threads.

Update @ 0035 EDT 07/07: There are now multiple members who ordered as late as 6/26 that have been issued a tracking number. Orders placed as late as several days ago have had their cards charged. At this point, it's just a guess as to when remaining orders will ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: slopokdave

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Quell curiosity - What's the latest order date with a trackin

Good idea. :) I'll start........... 06/26, online order, white 32gb, no ship yet. lol. It may be awhile!

Updated 07/07: Woohoo! Shipped!

Last edited:

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
6/27,no charge no ship, but the order status now has a spot for the courier and tracking number

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Mtn_Scott

Remain Calm!
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Instore 6/23. I got nuttin'.

Lets also add what we ordered.

16 GB, attention craving my sexuality is in question purple.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

solido888

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site

Preordered 6/15 in store, no charge or ship date yet.

stainiu

May 25, 2012
Visit site

I placed my order on 6/22, and my confirmation page still has the same old message that my expected ship date is 7/11.

Wontfinishlast

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I got the impression they didn't get out of the first day yet. I got my tracking # but I ordered at 7:02am on 6/6. I think there were quite a few people who ordered the first day. Once they get through us, the following days should go pretty quick. Good luck!

soccerdude2014

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

I got the impression they didn't get out of the first day yet. I got my tracking # but I ordered at 7:02am on 6/6. I think there were quite a few people who ordered the first day. Once they get through us, the following days should go pretty quick. Good luck!

I ordered it the first day at 9AM PST. (12pm eastern), and i got nothing.

It looks like only the people that ordered on the first day, and that lived on the east coast got theirs shipped, because it seems like no one from California, Oregon, or washington has gotten anything.. which is which i live :(

jckwong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Ordered 6/14, in-store, located in California. Nothing so far

solido888

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site

Definitely saw 2 posters in the other thread from California, and one from Wa. state who all got tracking numbers already and were 6/6 AM preorders.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I order on 6/6 7:15am they charge my card July 3 and they shipped my phone around 5pm the same day. I live in nyc and my phone shipped from PA. My delivery date is Fri 7/6, so I do believe it is shipping on the east coast first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site

I order on 6/6 7:15am they charge my card July 3 and they shipped my phone around 5pm the same day. I live in nyc and my phone shipped from PA. My delivery date is Fri 7/6, so I do believe it is shipping on the east coast first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
I concur, everywhere I'm seein is east coast and most are shipping from Pennsylvania and Tennessee.

Ultrapale

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site

I ordered in the early evening 6 June, not charged yet Ship date still says 9 July, Pennsylvania.