Quell curiosity - What's the latest order date with a tracking #?

oper8or

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Quell curiosity - What's the latest order date with a trackin

How does one find the date and time of their online order. My confirmation email shows nothing but the date of the email, which came the day after I ordered.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

How does one find the date and time of their online order. My confirmation email shows nothing but the date of the email, which came the day after I ordered.
I use Gmail so it only shows the date. If I click the dropdown arrow I can look at the "original" message though and that shows the time stamp. Hard to answer without knowing what email program you are using...

rseaholm

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Order 6/11 in store 16 white, CC charged,no tracking, it's in process. I live in Colorado.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Android Central Forums

Update
I just received notice it's been shipped on the 3rd with a tracking number, still no delivery date.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Android Central Forums

oper8or

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

I use Gmail so it only shows the date. If I click the dropdown arrow I can look at the "original" message though and that shows the time stamp. Hard to answer without knowing what email program you are using...

That shows the email time stamp, not the order time stamp. My email is dated the day after I actually ordered.

zeteo

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site

Ordered online 6/23, 32g in blue, Ohio...nothing yet.

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

I have a tracking number but no info in the Fed Ex system yet. Ordered 6/12 32GB white.

shatter71

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Received an email at 8:33am PST today with tracking number. Ordered June 12 around 7:30pm PST, 32GB white.

hecubus1017

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

Ordered my 32 Blue at about 7:10 AM on 6/6. Mine is scheduled to be delivered on 7/5 in Georgia, shipped standard overnight from Tennessee. :D

adchao87

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Got my Verizon email today saying my phone has shipped, I have a tracking number but no activity yet

dougbert609

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site

I got the email with the tracking number a few minutes ago.
I ordered a 32GB white on 6/12, to be sent to NJ.

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
My daughter and I ordered 6/13. She got a shipping email for her white one and I did not for my blue one that was ordered earlier in the day than hers. My other daughter ordered her blue one on 6/15 and hasn't gotten a shipping email either.

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site

I ordered it the first day at 9AM PST. (12pm eastern), and i got nothing.

It looks like only the people that ordered on the first day, and that lived on the east coast got theirs shipped, because it seems like no one from California, Oregon, or washington has gotten anything.. which is which i live :(

Ordered 6/6 at 10am PST. Got shipping notice around 10am today. Tracking number given but not found in Fed Ex database yet. I ordered the blue 16g and live in California. :) Wonder if I will get it Fri or Mon???

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

Not gonna lie, if I get my phone on the 11th (my expected ship date) or later, I'm gonna be really upset. It doesn't make much sense for people to be able to walk into the store and get a S3 before the people that pre-order it. SoCal here.

allsop377

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Ordered 6/13 16GB white
Shipping email received today at 1:00pm--going to NJ

Kuro

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 6/6 at 10am PST. Got shipping notice around 10am today. Tracking number given but not found in Fed Ex database yet. I ordered the blue 16g and live in California. :) Wonder if I will get it Fri or Mon???

That means vzw has generated a tracking # but fedex has yet to scan it, meaning they haven't taken possession of it yet. Won't happen till tomorrow, since fedex isn't working till then.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

That means vzw has generated a tracking # but fedex has yet to scan it, meaning they haven't taken possession of it yet. Won't happen till tomorrow, since fedex isn't working till then.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Fedex apparently IS working today. I received fedex tracking info from Verizon at 9:57am this morning. Fedex shows a 'pickup in West Chester, PA at 10:11am (which doesn't mean it was in Fedex hands yet since it wasn't in transit, and then at 2:15 it shows as 'in transit' with an activity of 'left fedex facility in Coatesville, PA

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site

Hopefully we all get shipment notices tomorrow. Otherwise my head will explode :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid