Questions.

samantharose

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been thinking about getting a inspire 4g. I'd get the atrix but it seems so so expensive. I've also been thinking about getting the iPhone 4. I use my phone for twitter, web browsing (sometimes), texting (sometimes), music when I'm working out and I need a phone that will not freeze constantly like my iPhone 3G and die in like 2 hours. Help! what phone should I get?

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
If battery life is an issue than I would be wary with getting the Inspire 4g. One of the only complains with it is the battery life. It has a small battery and suffers from short battery life so you might need to buy an extra battery or car charger.

lukie123456

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I've never owned an Iphone, but I wouldn't have anything but an Android phone just because of the apps,, and this is the 3rd phone I've tried and the best one so for.. ATT just called me an hour ago and let me know that they have just adjusted the pricing tiers on the data options and now I have unlimited data for $30/mo, a little more than my older plan I came from but with better speed so I figure they are listening to all the bad feedback the carriers are getting with their fixed data plans. I'm a proud and happy ATT customer now with a great Android phone..

frogstofall

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Go with the iPhone 4. I can't say enough good things about it. The only reason I have an Inspire is bc I wanted something with a bigger screen. Other than that, I find the iPhone is just hard to beat for the everyday user. The battery life on mine is EXCELLENT and blows the Inspire away.

If you already have Apple products, you'll be happy with the IPhone and it will have a sense of familiarity especially since you have a previous model iPhone.

stevehsteveh

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Go with the iPhone 4. I can't say enough good things about it. The only reason I have an Inspire is bc I wanted something with a bigger screen. Other than that, I find the iPhone is just hard to beat for the everyday user. The battery life on mine is EXCELLENT and blows the Inspire away.

If you already have Apple products, you'll be happy with the IPhone and it will have a sense of familiarity especially since you have a previous model iPhone.

+1

And BTW, the battery life on the iPhone4 is the best I have ever had. For heavy use it lasts approx 18hours, and I mean heavy use. Also, the build quality of the iPhone 4 is better than any other phone. I also have an Atrix, Inspire, and had an Evo and original Droid.

Just my opinion.

Koilvr

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I have both iphone4 and inspire and iPhone has the best everything. I love the droids notifications system that I wish apple can they and steal since everyone else steals from them.

EvoXOhio

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been an iPhone user since day 1 and I think the Inspire is a superior phone in every way. Bigger screen, bigger keyboard, more customizable, etc. sure the iPhone is more polished but it's also completely dumbed down and locked down.

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been an iPhone user since day 1 and I think the Inspire is a superior phone in every way. Bigger screen, bigger keyboard, more customizable, etc. sure the iPhone is more polished but it's also completely dumbed down and locked down.

+1

I was also a die hard iPhone fan, until I got my droid, never going back to the iPhone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts