[RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.2 (latest update: 06/24/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey drew are there any other mirrors my PC is offline so I can only download using my phone, when I click "i agree" a bunch of code comes up no download.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
perhaps vernotzy could elaborate on the features he likes in teamwin's recovery, and then Cannibal could assimilate those features accordingly

I like the way teamwins recovery file system looks and feels and the way the touch controls are implemented. It doest feel like the total 80's bbs terminal menu of some forum back in the day

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Going over aroma installer, I've flashed many roms on my evo 4g that uses it but they all had to be flashed using rom manager because aroma has a built in installer eliminating the need to flash using recovery.
It reboots the phone into aroma installer not recovery for install, although it probably does run on top of the currently installed recovery.
This is just a stab in the dark I'm not sure if its 100% right or not but aroma is a script that has to be built into the rom zip file.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
vernotzy needs an AC chat forum. (roll eyes)

Now wait a min, I'm in the cannibal thread talking about cannibal trying to learn about cannibal and think of new ideas to make it better.forgive me also this is the first time in my life IV blogged. So I'm not down on the etiquette. Also sorry if I got the "irrelevant blather" thing my interest lies in here in computers/android /optimus s/roms-rooting-hacks
I converse with many on many different topics rather so I feel somewhat social sorry if I'm a bother please let me know appropriately

2.the knowledge I get HERE is EXACTLY what I'm looking for

Lounge is not but thank you for the suggestion

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.0.5 (Moar fixes!)

Going over aroma installer, I've flashed many roms on my evo 4g that uses it but they all had to be flashed using rom manager because aroma has a built in installer eliminating the need to flash using recovery.
It reboots the phone into aroma installer not recovery for install, although it probably does run on top of the currently installed recovery.
This is just a stab in the dark I'm not sure if its 100% right or not but aroma is a script that has to be built into the rom zip file.

Ya, I wasn't talking about using aroma installer, just an aroma installer style user interface. Drew has already nixxed the idea.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.0.4

I am getting the command not found error trying to flash this, and the link for the flash_image is down. Any one have it?

Found it from the sfhubs automated root tool. Here is a new link you can use drew!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35358768/flash_image

That's weird because the link works 100% for me. I've put sfhubs up as well though.

I still suggest that the button response zone should not be the whole column, if possible. 25-33% would be better/safer.

Your wish is my command...

[INFO]Bugfix Release:
Cannibal Open Touch v1.0.5 has been released! In v1.0.5, the touch control surfaces no longer extend all the way to the top of the screen. Hit up the first post to grab it![/INFO]

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Got the "command not found" error, so I thought I would throw this out as a mini guide to streamline the process when it occurs. Hope you dont mind Drew, I will remove if you would rather.

Dropped the flash_image and recovery.img on the root of my sdcard and followed the below instructions (following OPs instructions with the first three being from xionia thread). Any further updates, simply change the file name as needed.

ADB commands (do not type the "#")
# mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock5 /system # cat /sdcard/flash_image > /system/bin/flash_image # chmod 755 /system/bin/flash_image # flash_image recovery /sdcard/Cannibal-Open-Touch-v1.0.5_thunderc.img

Reactions: Warlord721

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Same person that made AROMA Installer made a touch recovery file manager with an on screen keyboard, maybe you could incorporate that in somehow :) *brainstorming suggestions*

Sent from my LS-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm such a dickhead.

I wish my head was as large as Pkt_Lnt dick.
rnorris97, you forgot to sigh off in the library. I've had your password for months. Gingerroot OS. My idea. Root Tool? Mines. Cease and Desist? Minnes just changed a lot of words. Everything is mine idea! Everything!

But just excuse me, just trolling through..

Are you hammered or something? Take the night off and come back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sketch232