Restoring my activities on Calendar.

greenmary1948

Nov 27, 2017
Visit site
Tried doing what a thread here suggested and now everything I entered to do all year is gone.
Just wanted to remove All Australian Holidays. Galaxy 4.
I only want birthdays of my family and Jewish holidays.
Now I have to ring every doctor I can remember to see if I have a booking, and dont know where to collect grandchildren.
Please help. Urgent.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What did you do that led to this? The other thread where you posted (https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...1-islamic-calender-s-planner.html#post6171510) mentioned a couple of different approaches -- did you do a factory reset?

Which account were your calendar events saved to -- your Google account, Samsung account, or the local Phone account? I always strongly recommend using your Google account, because those events immediately sync to your Google Calendar in the cloud (and you can therefore see them on your computer browser at calendar.google.com). If you save the events to your local Phone account (often called "My Device"), then they don't sync anywhere automatically, and if they get deleted from some reason (or if something happens to the phone), then they're gone, unless you manually backed them up at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21