ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
so everyone saying the mic isn't working, do you mean you can make a phone call but you cant talk to the person? just wondering im not gonna try to install again if i cant use the phone

Exactly. But after i installed nightly that got fixed lol even though there is an echo but its not a big deal:D

Reactions: reaper420

freakboykevin

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
i know this has been talked about before but Link2SD isnt working for me. It tells me "Mount scripy cannot be created. mount: Device or resource busy". Can someone post the thread link or explain for me. Thanks in advance

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You shouldn't be able to flash the delta. It's just a delta -- a patch. So if you downloaded it, just delete it. Unless you want to play with rdiff on your PC. ;)

@tdm
Still battling onward through the fog....

In RomKeeper, I "fetched" the beta pre zip flashed fine in drews old CWMT recovery, but not in his new Cannibal, that I reported the issues on the asserts.

In RomKeeper, it shows the nightly as a zip, so I "fetched" it as well. It flashed fine in drews new Cannibal so the asserts are changed.

Note the screenshots below.
The beta pre zip and the nightly zip are slightly different sizes. (?) Maybe the diff is not getting applied in RomKeeper for the LS670 build and that is why one will flash in drews thunderc recovery and the other will not? Might be just a w.a.g. on my part there.

Reactions: suku92

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Besides seeing if your keyboard is in proper dimensions and is not cut off, go to About Phone in settings and verify that your build date is Fri Jun 15 2012 since the nightly was released today.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
@freakboykevin not entirely sure, but I am using Link2SD and my sd-ext partition is formatted as FAT32 and that works for me, I have always had issues getting Link2SD to work with my OV using ext2 partition so maybe that will help.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
For those having trouble with RomKeeper, make sure that you download the beta1pre1 first, then download nightly, then afterwards install nightly. If you think you did something on accident, I recommend deleting any files downloaded through RomKeeper on your SD card (which should be on the root of the sd card) then try again.

@reaper420 from my understanding, there is no other method at this time, as the update is a delta file and its patched to the beta1pre1 file using RomKeeper, then is flashed to the phone automatically by itself through a reboot.

Reactions: tdm and reaper420

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
i know this has been talked about before but Link2SD isnt working for me. It tells me "Mount scripy cannot be created. mount: Device or resource busy". Can someone post the thread link or explain for me. Thanks in advance

Do not use link2sd with quattrimus.

quattrimus automagically mounts /sd-ext/app over top of /data/app. This serves the same function of link2sd but in a transparent way. It also does the same with dalvik-cache.

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the beta and downloaded the nightly I hit install but it won't I tried flashing it through recovery but it won't either do you have to download beta1 from romkeeper kuz I did not do that

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards