ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I see one app upgrading at every boot. I'll look into it.

I read that is cache rebuilding. If you wipe cache it rebuilds all. I see it go through 140 some after wipe it and dalvik.

LG-LS670 w thekraven ICS linaro alpha 14 + 6/11 patch & Tapatalk 2

djboi2011

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the awesome update. Although I read that many people are having trouble using Romkeeper, I must say it is a much better method to install your updates. Worked fine for me. Keep up the good work

Reactions: tdm

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
From my understanding, there's no way to update from Cold as Ice Alpha 9 to quattrimus using the rom keeper because of the patching ability, am I right?

If I am looks like I'm stuck lol since the downloads are down for both CAI and quatt. Actually just remembered where I can find quattrimus download... nvm.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I found a link to XDA for anyone who wants to match up the widget to the black theme for the Apollo music player. However, you got to know how to use ADB Command. I uninstalled Apollo.apk that came with pre beta 1 first using Titanium Backup, then I installed this apk instead.

[APP] Apollo Music Black Widget - xda-developers

You can get a free one from the Play store from inside Apollo. Menu (three vertical dots), settings, under Interface press themes, get more themes.

Reactions: cmerlyn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire