ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
There's an strange silence coming from tdm..... he must be hard at work in his secret lair.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

hes adding a sweet sweet chocolate coating to his ice cream samich rom. lol...carry on people!! :screwy:

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
AOKP, I just tried it out and compared it to CM9. For me, AOKP has to much going on. And with the way my brain works, I wanted simplicity. CM9 is perfect. It has plenty of customization to go with a rather bare to the bones ROM. That's just my take. Don't get me wrong, AOKP has unicorns and you should know, I think they are kick a**

My thoughts exactly! Except I didn't like the unicorns.... it made it not feel like true ICS

Reactions: pbailey212

Kolma

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed recently that when i get a gmail notification, when I go to check it the moment i scroll down the message goes blank...

Anyone else having this issue?

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed recently that when i get a gmail notification, when I go to check it the moment i scroll down the message goes blank...

Same here. Doesn't happened for all messages. Usually just notifications about private messages from here and xda, but it only happens most of the time. Weird

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site

yes i am also seeing this.

i am running the blacked out gmail app tho...i kinda thought that was the culprit.

are you running stock gmail???

crogier

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Having issues with yahoo mail app closing randomly not a big deal to me but just hadn't seen anything on it I love this rom I use it as my everyday system and have done so for a few week now can't wait till its final

bashok

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I have an issue with the device always freezing and rebooting itself. Maybe its cause i have my CPU at 128 min and 864 max...but it was stable when running thaunknownartest's ROM....i don't know if this setting is what is causing the random reboots or its just cause the rom is unstable lol

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have an issue with the device always freezing and rebooting itself. Maybe its cause i have my CPU at 128 min and 864 max...but it was stable when running thaunknownartest's ROM....i don't know if this setting is what is causing the random reboots or its just cause the rom is unstable lol

First change your oc settings. That's whats causing the reboots. Your stressing the cpu too hard, try 480 min 806 max interactive x. (seems to work for most people) look up LeslieAnn's overclock guide its a huge help and can get your cpu to run fast and efficient and it can also save you some battery life. :)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
External sd card, I reckon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Actually no, it's a second partition on the SD card. The first partition on the card issue mounted as /sdcard, the second is mounted as /sd-ext. Typically used for 2sd scripts like Link2sd or Magpie.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Actually no, it's a second partition on the SD card. The first partition on the card issue mounted as /sdcard, the second is mounted as /sd-ext. Typically used for 2sd scripts like Link2sd or Magpie.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Also, the ext means extended, as in the first partition is primary, and the second is extended.

This space intentionally left blank.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Posted the solution AGAIN in the ov CAI thread here. Please read the page you post on before asking questions, I had just posted the app that works,literally five posts before your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.