[ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Full Open Source]

TMFGO45

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If I want to update to this latest version, do I have to flash the ROM all over again or can I just use the "Update ROM" feature in ROM Manager? Other than clearing the cache and delvik cache, should I also do another factory reset or anything else? I'm a noob at this so any help is greatly appreciated!

I simply flashed this new update file right over the previous version. No need to wipe data, just cache and dalvik. Homescreen and settings will remain.

I'm not sure about ROM manager's update feature yet.

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.0 and franco.Kernel) in Tapatalk Pro!

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
re: [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.1.1 [Full Open Source]

Just so you guys know, there is a bug in the bluetooth toggle which keeps the phone from going into deep sleep. If you have cpuspy you can see this. Toggling bluetooth on and off with the notification toggle fixes this, but it does not stick after reboot and will have to be toggled again.

I wasn't going into deep sleep before, but this fixed it

drewman24seven

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Anybody have battery drain issues while the phone was sleeping with 1.1.0? I lost a lot of battery over night. 1.0.1 I would loose little to nothing.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Did you guys device wipe and install 1.1 and gapps from scratch?

A number of people have just flashed this after wiping only cache and dalvik (coming from 1.0.1). I did the full data wipe because that's what the instructions say to do.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Just so you guys know, there is a bug in the bluetooth toggle which keeps the phone from going into deep sleep. If you have cpuspy you can see this. Toggling bluetooth on and off with the notification toggle fixes this, but it does not stick after reboot and will have to be toggled again.

I wasn't going into deep sleep before, but this fixed it

When you say the "notification toggle" (for bluetooth) are you talking about going into settings then turning it on and back off there, or is there another place to do it?

EDIT: Never mind...I figured it out.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I am holding off...thinking of waiting it out....I am sure a fix will come along....Happy with 1.0.1 but no NFL Mobile :(

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Guys I'm out of the country this weekend and won't have access to a computer until Monday so I will update the OP then. I downloaded through Rom Manager and it installed perfect that was the first time ever installing a rom that way.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site

I am holding off...thinking of waiting it out....I am sure a fix will come along....Happy with 1.0.1 but no NFL Mobile :(

This is where I'm at as well. I usually wait a few days after a new update is dropped to get the little bugs ironed out. And when I do flash, I'm wiping like instructions stated to due to all of the new changes being implemented. Did anyone also find out what kernel 1.10 is using by default?

drewman24seven

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

NFL and My Verizon are working fine on 1.1.0. I downloaded them from the Market and installed with no issues.

venomous911

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

That's weird, 1.1.1 with the Bluetooth patch was on ROM Manager, but its gone. I went back in to grab GAPPS and notice only 1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 are there.

Not sure if I should install 1.1.1

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

This is where I'm at as well. I usually wait a few days after a new update is dropped to get the little bugs ironed out. And when I do flash, I'm wiping like instructions stated to due to all of the new changes being implemented. Did anyone also find out what kernel 1.10 is using by default?

I don't remember the name of it, but it wasn't Francois, and so I flashed that over the top... Running great!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com

Gtmartin. I also noticed the performance setup missing.
a6f800ae-c763-22f9.jpg

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

venomous911

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Found out why it was removed. No Launcher. That was an interesting interface. Downloading 1.1.0 and the update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

TMFGO45

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Everyone should be aware that CND forgot to include the launcher, and something with the battery percentages. He updated the download link, and now everything you have come to expect from this fantastic rom is back in place and ready for flashing. Oh, and he also included the fix for the Bluetooth that was preventing deep sleep. Should be gravy now!!

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.1 and franco.Kernel) in Tapatalk Pro!

TMFGO45

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Did some quick testing with cpuspy, and it looks like the deep sleep bug is indeed fixed...

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.1 and franco.Kernel) in Tapatalk Pro!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I am getting verizon login stopped. market doesn't work.....I flashed over top the existing one.
Going to try the wipe method.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74