[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Ditka2k7

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I was recently running vanilla bean and it was burning through my battery but I didn't have the clock sync issue I had on quattrimus. Is there a fix forthe clock sync in this ROM? I really liked this while I was using it but the clock issue nagged at me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
i havent noticed any time lapse with GS3ICS either... as far as battery drain, try charging to full and wiping battery stats... or charge to full and recalibrate... :)

Do any of the OS ICS ROMs lack the clock sync issue? I don't go over to their forums as often as I should.

This space intentionally left blank.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Being that they're all based off Quattrimus, they all should have the clock sync issue.

Lol, they aren't all based on quattrimus. Cold as ice for example is its own cm9 rom

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol, they aren't all based on quattrimus. Cold as ice for example is its own cm9 rom

This is true, there are a few CM9 roms that aren't built off Quatt. CAI also has/had this issue. I think it has to do with the kernel sleep, but I've been wrong before. I find that as long as my phone is set to update the time from Sprint, it doesn't lag for more than a few seconds.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Excellent point, and it's probably the only cm9 rom I haven't tried. I probably should. Right now I'm toying with bobz cm10. I think I've about found the limits of my trusty OV. Every JB build I've tried is lagtastic.

Thus he spake

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Being that they're all based off Quattrimus, they all should have the clock sync issue.

Wow, shows how often I read the OS forums. I had no idea they were all based on Quattrimus. For some reason, I thought Kraven built built his independently.

This space intentionally left blank.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Just checked out the sgs3 Rom. Its kinda cool, not tdm aokp kool but close. Haven't had the clock lad issue yet (though in waiting on it) overlooked the phone at
48 something min 787 max performance gov and its running smooth. Keyboard is pudding me off lol. Its a nifty Rom :) not quatt but its a very good runner up

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey in wondering if anyone else has a similar issue I've been having with back up and restore on the cannibal recovery with quatt. Since I like trying new time all the time I always make android back ups. For some reason. The back up for quatt now gets stuck at the cyanogenmod for logo after I restore? I have had.no option but to completely wipe and reflash quatt every time, restore is what makes the phone get stuck. In using the sgs3 Rom now cuz I don't want to reflash and reinstall all my apps with th again. Any advice on the matter?