[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Found the original PhaseBeam.apk, and it works really well on my device. Make sure to put it in /system/app, or it won't work. Enjoy!

Edit: For anyone unfamiliar, it's some live wallpaper, that's really nice. Check this screenshot to see it.

View attachment 29623

Last edited:

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I found a funny bug. If I listen to something on Google music, pause it, then go about my day, it will mysteriously start auto playing right after Mr. Number blocks a call.

Sent from my LG-VM670

anon(716961)

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I scanned through the 7 pages of the thread but couldnt find it
are there fixes for
1. clock lag
2. gmail white page issue
If these were already addressed in the thread can someone please point me to the page?
thnx

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
are there fixes for
1. clock lag
If these were already addressed in the thread can someone please point me to the page?
thnx

The Gmail works for me on aokp but try just using the email app that should work as for the clock lag haven't noticed it sorry can't help there

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!

Reactions: anon(716961)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
are there fixes for
1. clock lag
thnx

Gmail had no issues for me in the 7/3 build, but it's back in the 7/4(AOKP). Haven't tried 7/5 yet, so I'll report back. By the way, clearing the data for Gmail is a temporary fix.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: anon(716961)

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
If you created your partition using Cannibal (or any other recovery), you're good to go. It's working automagically in the background. :)

Can you please help me?
I created my 2nd partition using MiniTool Partition Wizard.
It's Fat32
Is that good or how can I partition using Cannibal(and what is it)?

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Can you please help me?
I created my 2nd partition using MiniTool Partition Wizard.
It's Fat32
Is that good or how can I partition using Cannibal(and what is it)?

You want your 2nd partition either ext 3 or ext 4. My main part of sd card is Fat32 and my 2nd partition is ext 3. Cannibal is a great custom touch recovery. It has the option to format and create an ext partition.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Rayz321

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You want your 2nd partition either ext 3 or ext 4. My main part of sd card is Fat32 and my 2nd partition is ext 3. Cannibal is a great custom touch recovery. It has the option to format and create an ext partition.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Wow thank you so much. Finally someone answered me.

This new recovery is awesome and just formatted and am installing the AOKP(for the first time) now.

and one more thing. Is there any way to clear the voicemail notification without actually listening to them?

Last edited:

sam_soren84

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Anybody having a problem with YouTube? Whenever I watch a video longer than 20 minutes, the screen freezes and the phone reboots. Is this the ROM? The app or CPU settings? 768 Max; 245 Min, conservative

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Anybody having a problem with YouTube? Whenever I watch a video longer than 20 minutes, the screen freezes and the phone reboots. Is this the ROM? The app or CPU settings? 768 Max; 245 Min, conservative

That happened to me when I was running cm9.... But I'm in AOKP now and the only with YouTube is that it's a slide show on standard video.

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been having that problem since cm9 pre beta 3 u r the only person I have seen post anything about the issue. I posted on the alpha thread and it went unanswered. I'm now taking screen shots of the log after the freeze and I believe it said error 624 but I'm not sure on the error number. Next time it happens take a screen shot and post it. Ima post the few screenshots I have after the next YouTube freeze

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter