[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

familia5az

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Milestone 5 by Franco. Is this the correct kernel for this ROM? Anybody have thoughts on this vs. stock? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Milestone 5 by Franco. Is this the correct kernel for this ROM? Anybody have thoughts on this vs. stock? Thanks!

You should be good but the stock kernel isn't bad either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Use Kejar's 7/15 GAPPS with your ROM. I have been able to send MMS over WiFi with that GAPPS.

Not sure if I missed it, but using the 7/26 gapps, is MMS via wifi still working? I've sent a couple MMS but am not sure if it used wifi or mobile data.

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I used lean kernel yesterday and Franco M5 today before I updated to latest build earlier tonight and keep going back to LK because I feel I get better battery life...

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I missed it, but using the 7/26 gapps, is MMS via wifi still working? I've sent a couple MMS but am not sure if it used wifi or mobile data.

I just tested the mms over wifi using 914 build and it worked.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Well I find it weird since mms requires carrier service to send mms. I'm on 7/26 and I get the same error message please wait till service is reconnected
No, Just wifi.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I find it weird since mms requires carrier service to send mms. I'm on 7/26 and I get the same error message please wait till service is reconnected

I believe Grey meant that he didn't have airplane mode on. Just regular 3g/4G and wifi

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Then that why mms worked it still used the carrier signal is 3g/4g. If u turn on airplane and and use WiFi only then mms will never work. Its been that way for along time
Yes KillerQ is correct.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to backup all of the options and stuff that we select on this ROM? Like ROM-specific options, sound profiles, etc?

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else's settings FC when trying to go into storage? I been having this issue for a couple builds dirty flashing so I just did a clean install and still having it :/

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else's settings FC when trying to go into storage? I been having this issue for a couple builds dirty flashing so I just did a clean install and still having it :/

Mine does not FC, but I'm still on 0827. Have you tried removing/re-inserting your sd card? If that doesn't help and no one else is seeing it, you could have some corrupted data on the card.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Then that why mms worked it still used the carrier signal is 3g/4g. If u turn on airplane and and use WiFi only then mms will never work. Its been that way for along time

It didn't work.

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Flashed to the latest version the other day, been having all sorts of issues. Bad reception, browser constantly crashing, random lag like Im back on ICS. Ill be going to something else until this is resolved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45