[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
LOL... I'm sure she feels so honored... reminded me of the time, I did my first factory reset on Mother's Day week-end.. the... entire weekend...

She doesn't bother to ask anymore when I'm fiddling with the phone, so I don't bother telling her anymore. But I also just picked up another gnex on ebay for her to replace her quickly aging Fascinate. Gonna try to get it all set up on this ROM as well before I give it to her (no pun intended there folks...seriously). ;)

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
She doesn't bother to ask anymore when I'm fiddling with the phone, so I don't bother telling her anymore. But I also just picked up another gnex on ebay for her to replace her quickly aging Fascinate. Gonna try to get it all set up on this ROM as well before I give it to her (no pun intended there folks...seriously). ;)

He said " Give it to her"....:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I got the same message and the rom still worked fine. After two reboots, the message went away.

On a side note, looks like the latest build had something to do with the Google search bar.. Per his tweeter post.

I had to revert back to the 0814 ROM. 16% per hour battery usage wasn't cutting it for me. Battery seems back to normal now.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally updated my nexus to today's build everything appears good .Read on rootz where some were not seeing their pics in galley or music

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my battery level after some minimal use during the hour and seems normal to me. Dropped from 72 to 65. I do have it set for "on demand", not sure if that would make a difference.

My gallery pics and music were all there when I loaded the ROM this morning. I did notice that google music wasn't checked in the "sync" folder.

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
how do you do this?
It's part of the Google sync function. As long as you save your contacts through Gmail (and not locally on your phone), Google automatically syncs it for you.

If you just saved some contacts and want to make sure it gets synced, you can manually force it to sync, go to Settings -> Google (under Accounts) -> Press your Gmail account -> Then just untick/retick the box corresonding to "Contacts"

disenhour

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
It's part of the Google sync function. As long as you save your contacts through Gmail (and not locally on your phone), Google automatically syncs it for you.

If you just saved some contacts and want to make sure it gets synced, you can manually force it to sync, go to Settings -> Google (under Accounts) -> Press your Gmail account -> Then just untick/retick the box corresonding to "Contacts"
Every time I try this I end up with 3-400 contacts and its a pain to delete them. Any thoughts on what I might have missed?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Every time I try this I end up with 3-400 contacts and its a pain to delete them. Any thoughts on what I might have missed?

Your gonna have to go online on a pc/Mac/Linux and log into your Google account and edit your contacts there.
(Oops...yea what Dmmarck said!) :p

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried unchecking this?
46c0c008-50a5-af23.jpg

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the 8/15 nightly, upon boot xxx after the animation I'm seeing a screen flash that lasts about 1 second. It looks like a Nintendo game that "messed up"and all fuzzy.

This happens only for a split second after boot. Otherwise, still bug free.

I did a clean install

Anyone know of this?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the 8/15 nightly, upon boot xxx after the animation I'm seeing a screen flash that lasts about 1 second. It looks like a Nintendo game that "messed up"and all fuzzy.

This happens only for a split second after boot. Otherwise, still bug free.

I did a clean install

Anyone know of this?

I get the bottom of the screen like that but it's not every time. I'm not sure if it's the rom or something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte