[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Go to your apps in settings and find Rom Manager (should be in the downloaded section) choose uninstall updates. Then go to the "All" section to find Media. In Media choose clear data. Reboot and give it about 30 minutes.

I could be completely wrong but before I did this no gallery photos, after I have photos. I also tried reflashing ROM and gapps but that did not seem to work. Let me know if that worked for you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

def worked pics are back there do i have to reload rom mgr again?

can you tell me if i can share wirelessly with my tv i have a samsung lna52 touch of color i have dlna wtf that is lol i just think its cool but dont know how to do it

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
def worked pics are back there do i have to reload rom mgr again?

can you tell me if i can share wirelessly with my tv i have a samsung lna52 touch of color i have dlna wtf that is lol i just think its cool but dont know how to do it

Clear media just reset my sms and system sounds to default. The stock gallery still doesn't show old pics. They ARE still there, however.... QUICKPIC shows them just fine.

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
So how do I ( can I ) keep ROM manager from being automatically installed?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Rom manager is in the cm 10 Rom it appears. You an either use TiBu to uninstall it, or root manager by going to you system folder and deleting Rom manager apk. Then do a reboot (I don't know how but yesterday when I did this Rom manager was still shown as installed in the play store after a reboot..I just uninstalled it from the pay store afterwards).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: pmcd1962

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

What you can actually try is delete the Rom Manager .apk file located in the /system/app folder and then flashing the rom. I may try this next time I flash a nightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmcd1962

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
What you can actually try is delete the Rom Manager .apk file located in the /system/app folder and then flashing the rom. I may try this next time I flash a nightly.

I thought I was going crazy. I deleted ROM manager every time and then after every flash it was back. :p

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Here's the interesting part.... Even though quickpic (and any file manager for that matter) shows the NEW camera pics and the OLD camera pics in the SAME folder, only he NEW camera pics show in the stock pic gallery since flashing 8/15 and 8/16. Deleting media data as mentioned a few posts above and fixing permissions have not fixed this.

It almost seems as if the photos are somehow flagged differently. This happens with all pics, btw, not just the camera folder.... Happens with my download folder pics as well.

I'll mess with it more later, I just find it interesting.

Thanks,

Matt!

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I deleted ROM manager .apk, zipped the folder back up, sent it to my phone, and twrp could not open the zip file. So I guess I have to delet ROM manager after install.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) is a group that basically set rules for methods of sharing media between devices.

Yes, you can stream media on your phone from your TV. You will need a DLNA server setup on the phone (check the play store, there appear to be a few free options). Once setup on the phone, use your TV to browse your home network (phone and TV must be on the same network) and find your phone's DLNA server. Then you should be able to get to the file types the TV supports.

No matter how many times I read this, I still laugh.

Reactions: KillerQ

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Here's the interesting part.... Even though quickpic (and any file manager for that matter) shows the NEW camera pics and the OLD camera pics in the SAME folder, only he NEW camera pics show in the stock pic gallery since flashing 8/15 and 8/16. Deleting media data as mentioned a few posts above and fixing permissions have not fixed this.

It almost seems as if the photos are somehow flagged differently. This happens with all pics, btw, not just the camera folder.... Happens with my download folder pics as well.

I'll mess with it more later, I just find it interesting.

Thanks,

Matt!

matt all my pics are now showing

Last edited:

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I reflashed yesterday's ROM and it restarted finally but no contacts and I'm sure other things I haven't found yet. I will have to reassess this problem later. I was sweating just a bit because I kind of need a phone today. I might have to jump from Skank for a few days. Maybe AOKP or this JBSorcery. Not sure yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal