[ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Final: 03-25)

gt100pro

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 01-26)

Thank you for the great work, Whyzor. This rom is so much better than the stock and I really appreciate all the work you put in it. One question....do you think we will ever see a working hdmi for this rom or is that dependent on Virgin/Motorla?

Thanks and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the great work, Whyzor. This rom is so much better than the stock and I really appreciate all the work you put in it. One question....do you think we will ever see a working hdmi for this rom or is that dependent on Virgin/Motorla?

Thanks and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

seems to be dependant on moto/VM missing drivers to get it working, moto wont release the entire source, clearly its too difficult to port from Froyo or it would have been done already

who knows though, other Gingerbread phones with our same chipset have HDMI working, with luck and the talent of very smart talented devs who work for free, maybe something can be made of that and we might see HDMI on gingerbread soon enough.

heck, theres a ICS rom in the works thats coming along quick enough thanks to the pure will of a few awesome people.

Reactions: anon283326

gmfausey

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if it's connected, but when I flashed the lasted update 1-26 and tried to access my galley/quickpic apps my apps froze up. I couldn't scroll trough the pics or post anything to facebook or send in a message. I tried to reboot, force stop, delete and reload. Nothing seemed to work. I then reloaded my nanobackup for the 1-25 update and the pic apps started working again. I'm going to try again today and I'll repost.

I reflashed update 1-26 and it seems to be working fine. Not sure where I screwed up the first time... oh well. Thanks for all the hard work to keep this ROM improving... people like you are the only reason I didn't mount this phone to a pole and use it for target practice.

Last edited:

anon283326

Android Addict
Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
people like you are the only reason I didn't mount this phone to a pole and use it for target practice.

Lol, I hear ya there. When I had the stock OS on my MT I was seconds away from destroying the damn thing more than once, got so pissed at it....ugh, it was a pure nightmare. Though then I was thinking something more along the lines of "Will It Blend?" lol :D

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk

muffalettaboy

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 02-02)

Thank you so much. A long-time VM user who doesn't know much at all about techie geek things, I was able to install cm7tg reloaded with no problems. Originally, I just wanted to remove bloatware. Now I'm experimenting with all sorts of things. I love all the options to personalize (My carrier name on the lockscreen reads the same as Jules' wallet in Pulp Fiction)

Overclocked to 1516 MHz Min 245MHz MINMAX governor when I'm on it, powersave when I'm not. Is this ok? I bumped it up faster than that once, but it rebooted once I was streaming radio and doing something else.

I hope I can donate soon to really show my appreciation. (I'm on VM for a reason!)

drchud

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

ust got my triumph. thans for the rom. ran into a problem. the install went fine. however i do not have MARKET in my list of apps. is there a way to fix this?? kind of need access to the market to get titaum and finish setting up the phone. or did i do something wrong when installing?

never mind im a dumbass didnt read the last thing on the first page about gapps.

Last edited:

doggscube

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

I'm not saying it's the rom, but after flashing the 2/2 update my phone would occasionally refuse to wake up. I restored my backup of the previous version (1/26?) and it hasn't happened again.

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

It appears that BT and WiFi will not work at the same time in this release? Is this me only or is this a problem? It seems that this was fixed in a previous release? As soon as I turn on BT it shuts down Wifi and goes back to 3G

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

That has bever been a problem, something is wrong with your setup, try rewiping cache and dalvik cache, or factory reset and see if its there before reinstalling apps or changing settings.

CR1183

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That has bever been a problem, something is wrong with your setup, try rewiping cache and dalvik cache, or factory reset and see if its there before reinstalling apps or changing settings.

Hi.

I am having the same problem. I already tried the rewiping and such that you suggested, but the issue is still there. If it helps, where I see this is when I use GrooVe IP to make a phone call over WiFi, it's fine if I am using a wired headset, but immediately fails on dial if I'm using a Bluetooth headset. Also, FYI, I'm using a Jawbone ERA headset; not sure if that's relevant or not.

Thanks!

Claude

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
You are correct as usual - wiped cache and dalvik cache - reloaded the rom and seems to be working well.

I really thank yo for your work - anxiously waiting for the CM9 rom to be working ...

Last edited:

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This ROM is great. The only issue that really bothers me is the headphone issue. Music gets extremely quite after a text, at that point it eventually comes back to normal after hours or sometimes days, I wouldn't mind if it wasnt my mp3 player lol. Other then that this is a excellent Tom, in guessing the touch screen issue is hardware related sense that still happens sometimes?

Sent from my Triumph

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

I seem to be having another issue - I download (either from amazon or the market or some other source) the install window comes up where you see the question Do you want to install this application?

There are two buttons at the bottom of the window:
Install and Cancel
The cancel button works but the Install button cannot be clicked? It does not work?
Any solutions?

gt100pro

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 02-16)

I also have a problem with the latest 02-16 build and that is the phone freezes when i attempt to play a Youtube video. I am going back to previous build and will wait for an update instead of using the current build. Thanks, Whyzor, for the updates.

richasianman

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 02-18)

I'm glad 2-18 build came out. I had a major issue with 2-16 build. Videos wouldn't play and Gallery wouldn't correctly load photos and eventually hung and force closed. Went back to the build before 2-16 and now I'm gonna try this 2-18 build. Hope everything works :D

xxBrun0xx

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

I also ran into problems with the 2-16 build, however it seemed the bug affected flash, youtube, and google music. Not sure if it matters anymore, since the bug is fixed, but thought I'd let you know.

Thank you so much, Wyzor! The success of this build was the single reason I decided to switch over from my Optimus V. Great job!

PS - does this have V6 supercharger built into it?

Last edited:

neofreek01

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

ive run into a problem with the 2-18 build when i used the 12-16 build and 2-08 kernel everything was fine but since this new build my wifi will not connect at all