[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Now... has anyone else had Music crash on them? Skip through a few songs and it'll lock right up and close...

Who will guard the guards?

Ksjuggalo

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
In that discussion, it was noted that thekraven asked some VM users to test. It was asked that they preface their post subjects with VM- to make it easier to identify.

My bad guys. I too missed that discussion.

I have been reading through this thread as I can, but 230+ pages I'm a little behind.

I prefer the way this ROM runs on my device, and I have a OS that I've been playing with trying to get into development.

I don't believe this was aimed at me specifically, however I do not wish to be the one to cause problems.

I was simply trying to contribute what little I could to this awesome ROM. In the future I will be sure to preface my posts accordingly. If I have offended or broke protocol I do apologize.

If so desired I would be happy to mediate a thread over in the OV forums. Act as sort of a proxy between us virgins and y'all sprinters. As I said I am trying to get into development, and this could be just the thing I need to get a jump on that. I have no desire to steal the hard work already done here. But I do see a few of us prefer this ROM over the others.

Anyway I'm rambling as I tend to do. So if I can help you guys in any way please send me a PM. let me know what you need.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

MrZackarius

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
So I flashed 10g with a full wipe then installed the gapps. However when I go to download certain apps it sometimes shows me this message and won't allow me to install it. Is this a known bug? What does it mean? View attachment 25737

Sent From My AdVanceD Optimus S

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

So I flashed 10g with a full wipe then installed the gapps. However when I go to download certain apps it sometimes shows me this message and won't allow me to install it. Is this a known bug? What does it mean? View attachment 25737

delete your account from market, then readd it. should fix the problem

Ksjuggalo

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I believe that was discussed and "solved" several pages back. Maybe 5 to 10 pages......looking now

Try this?
QUOTE=Pkt_Lnt;1780278]Just clear playstore app data and cache, don't sign in. Then boot to recovery and clear cache and dalvik. Reboot.[/QUOTE]

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Sdude1200

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Now... has anyone else had Music crash on them? Skip through a few songs and it'll lock right up and close...

Yes mine did also. So I just downloaded Google Music from the market/play and that works great

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately both methods mentioned did not work for my phone. Thanks anyway.

Wait, CERTAIN apps? like, you can download or update other apps? Thats odd. Which apps? Are you sure they are ICS compatible? are they free? Do you have billing to your account enabled?

MrZackarius

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Wait, CERTAIN apps? like, you can download or update other apps? Thats odd. Which apps? Are you sure they are ICS compatible? are they free? Do you have billing to your account enabled?

Yes, Yes, just random apps: one was for force2sd, and another was textgram, yes they are ics compatible, they are free, billing is enabled.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I think we came to the agreement a few pages back that VM users shouldn't be posting here... kraven is developing for the LS and there may be some small differences that can cause problems.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I'm not trying to report any bugs, it's just the VM.fix which is OV related wasn't working on the newer build for me, that's all. If anyone knows where I might find a fix I'd appreciate the help, otherwise just carry on. I'm not trying to be flamed or anything.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

This will probably. Be my last comment on flash
the web is riddled with flash video+ first adobe is ed for not supporting armv6
To have kick ass Roms and no flash is like have a Lamborghini with a GM 4 cylinder. Enginenot the kravens fault or anyone eles its adobes and what really sucks is there is no alternative I don't care what anyone says there isn't. Thank God some poor soul tried to port for us but we could only ride that for so long now here we are flashless and I say what our we going to do about are we gonna wine and complain or are we gonna sit and only experience only half the web? ......hell no! Were gonna fix it yo adobe can just be ed but the fact is the android community. Wont just lay down and take it like some wuss ass apple users android community paves there own way refuses to take no for a wander what Kraven and drew and others are doing is proof of that so rest easy it will only get better while wussy company's die and android survives by true grit

I'm PROUD to be apart of the android community

Boot animation idea:Droid Kung Fu beat down Steve job and bill gates at the same time via Bruce Lee style cinama brutal and bloody

P.s sorry if language is to rough I'm just starting to have mad respect for the Droid community and when you start to have this kinda pride you just wanna get Buck wild with it

MrZackarius

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, is it even possible to have the panorama function on this phone/rom? Or is it too taxing on the processor and such?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, is it even possible to have the panorama function on this phone/rom? Or is it too taxing on the processor and such?

I think it depends on the hardware acceleration drivers, the camera preview and camcorder preview both work now, progress is being made really fast so I'm sure panorama will be functional sooner than later.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

This will probably. Be my last comment on flash
the web is riddled with flash video+ first adobe is ed for not supporting armv6
To have kick ass Roms and no flash is like have a Lamborghini with a GM 4 cylinder. Enginenot the kravens fault or anyone eles its adobes and what really sucks is there is no alternative I don't care what anyone says there isn't. Thank God some poor soul tried to port for us but we could only ride that for so long now here we are flashless and I say what our we going to do about are we gonna wine and complain or are we gonna sit and only experience only half the web? ......hell no! Were gonna fix it yo adobe can just be ed but the fact is the android community. Wont just lay down and take it like some wuss ass apple users android community paves there own way refuses to take no for a wander what Kraven and drew and others are doing is proof of that so rest easy it will only get better while wussy company's die and android survives by true grit

I'm PROUD to be apart of the android community

Boot animation idea:Droid Kung Fu beat down Steve job and bill gates at the same time via Bruce Lee style cinama brutal and bloody

P.s sorry if language is to rough I'm just starting to have mad respect for the Droid community and when you start to have this kinda pride you just wanna get Buck wild with it
Not to be rude, and I'm not trying to sound like a grammar nazi, but I can't understand what you're saying at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny