ARCHIVED: [ROM] - gROM 2.2 - 10/16 - GB - With Flash - Yes, FLASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting touch screen problems. When it tap or slide, it frequently registers it as two taps. This is really annoying because I use Swype. Anyone else getting this issue? maybe it's my device...

i get that with the keyboard and when scrolling thru the menus it will select something i didnt select or tap

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a zip with the following sprint apps
nascar, nfl, sprinttv, weather, contactswidgets, appwidgets,iconpack, messagingwidget, tutorial,telenav.
Let me know if interested in any of those.

Those from when the phone first came out. Some might have been updated, like telenav.

Update on gmail push. Still not working right. Last night I got an email 30 mins late, and I got it because I forced sync.
Is there a log file within android that I could look at? See if push is actually trying to work.

I could enable hotmail push settings, just to see if push works for that one.

I just downloaded the grom 2.2 and will install, see if it helps. Will do cache clean only and if that doesnt help I might do a fresh start. I know push used to work when I installed 2.0 originally and still worked for 2.1 till I started messing with themes that had outdated gmail.apk's.

i would like them apps does it have the sprint zone app in there too

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed 2.2 and the only issues so far are Google talk fails to sign in and i cant download from the market, it just says there was an error downloading. Far as I can tell those are the only 2 issues right now for me. Oh and Wireless tether starts but with errors it says

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed 2.2 and the only issues so far are Google talk fails to sign in and i cant download from the market, it just says there was an error downloading. Far as I can tell those are the only 2 issues right now for me. Oh and Wireless tether starts but with errors it says

Just a few pages back it gives the method to set up wireless tether properly for either adhoc or infrastructure modes.

B1Trash

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Scott-

Can you listen to phone calls on a pair of headphones (no mic, just regular headphones) and talk using the phone's internal microphone with this rom? When I got the OTA GB update, I lost this capability and reverted back to 2.2. I'd like to try out your rom, but I need to know if basic phone functions still exist. I've searched this thread and it looks like this question is still up in the air as of about a month ago. Thanks!

-Trash

vapore0n

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Scott-

Can you listen to phone calls on a pair of headphones (no mic, just regular headphones) and talk using the phone's internal microphone with this rom? When I got the OTA GB update, I lost this capability and reverted back to 2.2. I'd like to try out your rom, but I need to know if basic phone functions still exist. I've searched this thread and it looks like this question is still up in the air as of about a month ago. Thanks!

-Trash
I think he doesnt use the phone anymore, though still has it for the purpose of this rom.

I tried this the other day and may have not been able to talk while using headphones.
Ill try it again tonight.

ColoradoSteve

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
For those that are having issues charging their phone in the car - I'm wondering if it might be an issue with the amperage output of the cig lighter adapter.

My plug-in charger I use puts out 550 ma (charger that came with my Jawbone). The car charger I have puts out 1A. I'm wondering if there might be something in the base code that stops charging the battery if it sees too much current coming in?

I'm looking for a 500 ma car charger to test this out. Can anyone check their's and let us know what it is rated at?

majorlag

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] - gROM 2.0 - 10/5 - GB 2.3.3 - ROM Updater and O/C'ed!

I also have loud volume during calls (not using speakerphone). It is so loud that other people around me can clearly hear the caller.

my.ads0

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Scott-

-Trash

I just tried this and the phone mic seemed to work fine while the headphones were plugged in. Hopefully this isn't a YMMV type of thing.

mr.longbough

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Scott, it wont slow the ROM down will it? Just curious why it wasnt included like most ROMs ive tried. Im speaking about the EVO ROMs ive tried.

Didn't slow down for me

Dev may not have wanted to support it. He does a lot for us as is imo thank you Scott for the grate rom and support!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech