[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.08 19May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

1) Not that I know of (It happens on mine as well). Leslie might know something I don't, though

2) The radio is completely seperate from the ROM. If you want the new radio, you need to flash the entire VM security update, reroot, and then flash back to Harmonia. Remember that if you flash the new radio it's impossible to go back to the old one, so if you're getting decent signal already you might not want to take the risk. But it's your choice

Reactions: dbacon84

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I'm new to harmonia but is there a way I can set it up so that the power button can end my call?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Sorry I'm new to harmonia but is there a way I can set it up so that the power button can end my call?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Yes there are rooted programs that can do that called remappers and come in many flavors GL..

Just flashed H208 and man is it clean LeslieAnn.. Nice job and I still get to have the bottom notifications bar from the Bobz rom.. LUVZ that mrg666 kernel myself.. Bobz was starting to wear on me good to be home.. Where is your donate button sweety??

Last edited:

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

First time that I install this ROM. Great application however when I go to google play all the applications that I already bought are now showing prices instead of just saying purchased as with the other ROMs I used. Previously I have installed Mirage, ICS Kraven, and backside. Do you know why is doing this? Like the ROM.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

You have to search for it. :p

Lol no.. I found the forum isn't that enough?? I looked a week ago and couldn't find it does that count?? What's observation mean?? lmao.. But seriously I did look again.. You must hate $$ or I'm really blind.. Oh ya.. I am blind. I see the new Evo link in the sig!! can't wait!! So I can see ;) Safe bet better placement is needed cuz most are slower than me imo.. LMAO I'm sure you will disagree..

Last edited:

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
First time that I install this ROM. Great application however when I go to google play all the applications that I already bought are now showing prices instead of just saying purchased as with the other ROMs I used. Previously I have installed Mirage, ICS Kraven, and backside. Do you know why is doing this? Like the ROM.

I had the same issue when I first flashed the new version. I logged into my pIay account on my laptop and was just going to send the purchased apps to my phone that way, but as soon as I logged in on my laptop, my phone suddenly recognized the apps as already being purchased. Don't know y it happens, but as I stated, you can always send them to your phone when logged into your account elsewhere if need be.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

SOunds like a cookie problem to me but my horoscope says I'm giving bad advice today and with that I'll stay mum till tomorrow ;)

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I had the same issue when I first flashed the new version. I logged into my pIay account on my laptop and was just going to send the purchased apps to my phone that way, but as soon as I logged in on my laptop, my phone suddenly recognized the apps as already being purchased. Don't know y it happens, but as I stated, you can always send them to your phone when logged into your account elsewhere if need be.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

That worked perfectly, just logged to my account on the computer and now it is fixed on the phone, thanks a lot. It should be in the first page just so anyone has the same issue.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

My 1st home screen on.08.. Battery drain is slow this is good.. Min 484 max 768 cpu set to SmartassV2 .. Very nice creamy vanilla flavor THX!!
View attachment 26226 .. Using this rom if you made the evo v senseless then you got it right imo.. Just gets on my nerves and make's things worse across different devices imo..

Latest ICS Vanilla with a nice tool kit would be the bomb.. Sense on a 3.2 inch screen it ain't good.. I'll say this,, Sense was smooth as butter on my OV so just not my fav flav that's all.. I use button savior and there was a battle over space.. Sense will lose that battle every time with me.. Have to wait and see on the Evo V.. Whirling widgets and apps don't impress me.. Function always wins..

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The system that updates the Play store, and the verification system takes a moment.

I open it, then close it, wait a few seconds then reopen it and it works fine. Happens on the Evo4g as well.

flipmack

May 13, 2012
Visit site
awesome!

Hi - newbie here.

This is my first Android ROM and it's exactly what I wanted! THANKS!!!!!!

I panicked a bit when swype didn't come installed, but I downloaded the beta.

I'm really loving the bloat free experience!!!:D

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: awesome!

Hi - newbie here.

This is my first Android ROM and it's exactly what I wanted! THANKS!!!!!!

I panicked a bit when swype didn't come installed, but I downloaded the beta.

I'm really loving the bloat free experience!!!:D

Nice.. You backed everything up afterward right?? :) Get a fresh backup cuz you will screw it up sooner or later hehe.. Congrats on the new hobby..

ewicked

May 24, 2012
Visit site

This is my first time installing a custom ROM and everything worked perfectly. Needed a couple of adjustments but i got my phone just the way i like it. I can't get over how silky smooth my phone feels now compared to stock Rom. I'm never going back now. I am having the same issue other people are having with Google Maps locking up and crashing but i find manually stopping it and restarting it again fixes the issue temporarily. I find i get relatively good battery performance but not as good as the stock ROM with 3G disabled but i'm pretty sure that's due to the CPU being overclocked and i am willing to sacrifice battery life over performance. I have had two random crashes requiring battery removal the first being after my alarm was set for 6.30AM and 6.45AM. The phone froze with the time set at 6.45AM but luckily the alarm was stuck looping and i woke up on time. The second time it happened it randomly occurred after receiving a txt msg but i think that might have been caused by an app i had installed called "Missed Message Flasher". It had been set to vibrate and flash my screen every 15 sec after receiving a missed call & txt msg. I've had this ROM installed for about a week now and i love it so far.

Big Thanks to OP And everyone who helped create this ROM.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Weird mine says I have no accessibility programs installed :( Won't function ) ??
This ROM is misbehaving in other ways and I suspect the back doors open and I have company..

It will say you have none, so you hit cancel and it let's you see what is there. I have no idea why they did this.

Company or a bad flash.

Reactions: _Severability_

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel