[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

Will look at this

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

all you would have to do to remove boot sound is get a root explorer, go into system/media and delete android_audio.mp3 or something like that.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You also need to add a certain setting into a script or like Seller's said, ' Something like that '. I have no idea how to do it myself.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You also need to add a certain setting into a script or like Seller's said, ' Something like that '. I have no idea how to do it myself.

As I might
I ran across a zip that enables boot sound on cyanogen mod maybe it will work for cm10 meaning its optional

OhFckItsChris

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

any fix for the phone app crashing when making/receiving calls? had to stop using this ROM because of that...

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It works, yes. I just don't know how to add it by default. I remember checking the zip a long time ago and it was a file inside like:

Boot sound.sh

I don't really remember.

A few pointers

- Check your tweaks, copying them for the original Godzilla rom is really bad. Everything becomes outdated.

- Your Tweaks you added aren't ALL there. Your missing files in the Lib, Bin, and usr folder.

- Take Bobz, or TDMs rom, and add the tweaks by getting them from the source.

You then add the build.prop tweaks by exploring the flash able zip with the tweaks you want to add. ;)

Reactions: jonny5449

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I really wanna try this out! Just not sure yet if i can part with the customization options that AOKP offers. Still, either tonight or this weekend i may take it for a spin.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I really wanna try this out! Just not sure yet if i can part with the customization options that AOKP offers. Still, either tonight or this weekend i may take it for a spin.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I have a cm10 version on vmroms just test builds

Reactions: dingermtb

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a new build but screwed up keyboard will prolly release Monday as tomorrow is dedicated to setting up my Linux build environment

Reactions: joerivera17