[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhcomputerguy

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 19, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC][Nightlies]

That would definitely be the issue. Flash it again and you will be very pleased.

Well I reflashed.on the replacement and no random reboots yet.. I was pleased with the.battery life until I restarted.. it went from 50 to 20.. also ran into a 4g disconnect problem I ran into with the xda versions.. I think I had mentioned it before. The 4g switch becomes grayed out and stuck on turning on and status says active or idle and only 3g works until phone is rebooted.. screenshot attached. Don't know if this is something that can be looked into.

jhcomputerguy

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 19, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC][Nightlies]

Attached is also a screenshot of how my battery dropped off with the restart.to get.4g back. Is this normal? This is a brand new battery..

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues editing contacts.
Or
Has anyone tried running a different launcher such as the golauncher

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
6cdae0f4-9b8e-02df.jpg

I have rc4 with simple swagger theme installed from the market. Got to say all is running beautifully delicious. Thanks for all of your hard work dark
sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues editing contacts.
Or
Has anyone tried running a different launcher such as the golauncher

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Editing contacts works fine as for using a different launcher.....i only recommend 3 aftermarket launchers. CM9 Trechubet. Apex. And Nova. Go launcher or any other non ics launcher is not recommended.

Reactions: elport

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Alright. I got a new nightly. There was a couple of new upstream commits but mainly bugfixes. We love bugfixes :p I moved the upstream bugfixes to RC5 and the latest cutting edge stuff to the nightly. Im taking a new appoarch with the nightlies. Its now going to be AOKP/CM9 Hybrid. The RC5 will still be AOKP At the core but with some upstream cm9 fixes. I also added a new kernel for both the RC5 and nightly.

chezbi

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

Thanks so much dark!

Downloading rc5 now after using the xda build for a while now.

i feel so underground :)

fredrick1213

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The last time I flashed this all my apps that were moved to the SD card would disappear on each boot and I'd have to reinstall them and move them to the SD card again. Is this a known problem?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The last time I flashed this all my apps that were moved to the SD card would disappear on each boot and I'd have to reinstall them and move them to the SD card again. Is this a known problem?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Simple cure for that issue is dont save them to your sd card. Apps are not meant to be run on the Sd card.

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

DL RC5 right now and I'm excited. Chris41g updated his kernels so now WiFi works great. Any major changes/fixes I can expect to see in RC5?

Thanks so much for this release!

Status
Not open for further replies.